Does the Kroger Boost annual enrollment charge as a Kroger charge? I have a 15% Amex offer.

Just saying I haven't signed up for it. It's nice that you have an offer but I would scour to find out all the details from those who did. From what I recall there were more negative reviews vs. positive. Things may have changed?

Edit to add:

Still adding:
Reddit

Last edited:
What? Did you quote the wrong post?

I'm thinking you were referring to Walmart, correct? If so then yes.
It's been confirmed. Click on the links provided.
No, I’m new to this thread so I was unsure if it was about all gift cards or just Disney gift cards. I was wondering if you mentioned H&M because one can possibly buy Disney gift cards from an H&M store with the gift card

No, I’m new to this thread so I was unsure if it was about all gift cards or just Disney gift cards. I was wondering if you mentioned H&M because one can possibly buy Disney gift cards from an H&M store with the gift card
:welcome: to the thread.

You need to start on page 1, it's referred to as the Main Page
Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Post #2 Discount District

Everything is in alphabetical order.
Includes: Credit Cards and More - If you see a link, click on it.
And if you have questions, we're here.

Last edited:
I came across this article Update Coming to Dining Reservation System for Disneyland and Disney World written by the lovely & talented Jackie Gailey

You can read the full article here because I'm changing the direction.
In the coming days, Disney will update how guests book dining reservations to make it easier to find and book reservations on the Disneyland website/Disneyland app and on the Walt Disney World website/My Disney Experience app. These updates include:
Visibility of All Available Reservation Slots: Guests will see all reservation slots available to them for their selected dining location and timeframe on the Disneyland website/Disneyland app and on the Walt Disney World website/My Disney Experience app. Currently, only a few available reservation slots that fit the guest’s selected timeframe are shown.

My take, Visibility of All Available Reservation Slots - awesome!

Hopefully Disney will expand this ^^^^ to resort rooms. Can't say it hasn't been done, Tokyo Disney has been doing it for years. The image below is for the MiraCosta. I can clearly see what dates are available to book this specific room type and the cost per night.

Disney is definitely going in the right direction, hopefully it won't stop at dining reservations.

1691100485706.png

@austinalexander as you move down the Main Page, you'll see this thread isn't just about gift cards or specifically Disney gift cards, though it's all included, it's about saving money on everyday expenses.

Dollar General

1691107562409.png

• Buy any two Select Gift Cards & Save $6 instantly
    • Includes: BP Gas, IHOP, Lowe's, Panera, PetSmart, rue21, Sony PlayStation and Wendy's
    • Limit one discount per customer
    • Excludes $10 gift cards
  • Buy two $25 Google Play Gift Cards & Save $5 instantly
    • Must purchase two to get discount.
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/06/23 - 8/12/23.

Discount District

BJ’s Wholesale Club

1691170860928.png

Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Shopping Portals here and here.
  • BJ's Payment Methods: Cash, Checks, MasterCard, Visa, BJ's Gift Card, American Express, MasterPass, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay and debit cards if they carry the Visa or MasterCard logos. Direct link

I purchased $250 Disney gift card from the Meijer gas station and the rewards DID NOT show up in my Mperks account. I called and they added them. They didn't know why they didn't register and didn't give me any problems. Took about 15 minutes to get it corrected.
Yes that is what I have had to do as well. It is very strange as the fine print specifically states it is valid at Meijer Express which is the gas station.

Target

1691172225052.png
  • Buy $50 + Choice and Giving Good Gift Cards & Get $5 Target gift card
    • Limit unknown
    • Online link will be added when launched.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 8/06/23 - 8/12/23.
Credit Cards and More
  • Target Discover Offer: Earn 5% back at Target” from Jul-Aug up to $1000 in purchases.
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
  • Cash App Boost when available.
Reminder, you can also use:
Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers
  • Spend $150 4 times & Earn $60 Reward

Well this brings back sweet memories

1691174506650.png

When our son was little I made it a point he celebrate his grandparents, my mom and DH's father. He would make handmade cards, address the envelope, apply the postage stamp and take them to the mail box. My mother lived out of state and grandpa lived 15 minutes away.

The card would invite grandpa on an outing at a park, a movie or out for lunch or dinner. We paid for everything but grandpa had to pick DS up and it would be just the two of them. When grandpa meet a sweet lady friend, DS took to her and soon grandma was celebrated as well.

On the last dinner date when DS was 6 years old, he wanted to take his grandparents to an upscale restaurant, my little big man even made the dinner reservation! I took him to the florist and he ordered two boutonnieres and a corsage, picked out the flowers himself, well maybe he had a little help from the florist but he was so proud. DH picked up the order and helped our son get dressed.

I vividly remember DS walking in the kitchen wearing his Sunday best, so handsome and how excited he was to give them their flowers. DH and I stayed back, we were there to take photos and send them on their merry way.

After grandpa passed away and the house was being settled, DH found a box in the bedroom with our son's name written on the top, inside the box were the mementos of the love they shared together including the boutonniere.

At Meijer, does anyone know if you can earn the MPerks Gift Card points deal over multiple transactions? Last weekend I bought $250 in gift cards and received the 25,000 points. But now I’m thinking I should pick up another $250 gift cards. Will I still get another 25,000 points or did I need to buy all the gift cards at once? TIA

At Meijer, does anyone know if you can earn the MPerks Gift Card points deal over multiple transactions? Last weekend I bought $250 in gift cards and received the 25,000 points. But now I’m thinking I should pick up another $250 gift cards. Will I still get another 25,000 points or did I need to buy all the gift cards at once? TIA
You have been able to do so in the past.

Yes, I did it back to back days.

1691260454443.png

In preparation for the holidays I've made some slight changes to the Main Page which include content and location. For those new to the thread, the main page starts on page 1 and consists of the following posts:
Note, here's an example of a post that changed location:
Disney Gift Cards 101 was on Post #5, now it is on Post #7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter