Sedano’s FL

1684337437546.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Sedano’s gift card
    • Includes: Darden, Home Depot, Macy’s, Shell, Starbucks and Sephora
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 5/23/23.

I checked and didn't see this offer, hopefully I didn't miss it on page 1...

This showed up on my Marriott Bonvoy AMEX card (I got rid of the Bonvoy Brilliant card because of the increased annual dues and when I went to cancel it, they offered a $99 a year Bonvoy card that still offers 6x Marriott points - and did not require me to switch to the Chase version)...

AMEX Offers

Disney+ Bundle: Spend $9.99 or more, get $9.99 back, up to 6 times (total of $59.94)

Essentially if you sign up for the Disney+ and Hulu Bundle with Ads, you'd get it for free for 6 months. If you got the Trio Bundle which adds ESPN+ it would be $2.99/month for 6 months and if you got the Trio Premium with no ads for all 3 services, it would be 50% off at $10/month for 6 months. Or if you're like me and have the legacy bundle for $14.99/month which is Disney+ No Ads, Hulu with Ads and ESPN+ then I'll pay $4.99 for 6 months! Not too bad.

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 11.33.16 AM.png

Save Mart / Lucky Supermarkets
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Earn 1,000 bonus points
    • Includes: Home Depot, Lowe’s, PlayStation Store, Southwest, Total Wine and Uber
    • Save Mart
    • Lucky Supermarket
    • Must clip digital coupons.
    • Limit $300 in purchases.
    • Expires 5/30/23.

Just saw that Target currently has a deal that you get a "$20 Target GiftCard with $200 Airbnb Gift Card purchase"

Just saw that Target currently has a deal that you get a "$20 Target GiftCard with $200 Airbnb Gift Card purchase"

Where did you see that, like on Post #2 Discount District ? ;)
Yep, been there since Friday! :laughing:

Target In-store and Online
Target Circle Rewards - Various Offers

Where did you see that, like on Post #2 Discount District ? ;)
Yep, been there since Friday! :laughing:

Target In-store and Online
Target Circle Rewards - Various Offers
I actually did look at Post 2 but stopped when I didn't see anything under:

"Airbnb Gift Card DP:
  • Airbnb Gift Cards Can Now Be Used To Pay For Balance Of Stay. Posted on 6/07/22 by GCG"
I didn't think of checking the Target listing. Ooops :)

Can one day be added to this ticket?

nope, if you want another day, you'd have to upgrade to the full cost of a 5 day, date-based ticket, or add a 1 day ticket. :( Same deal if you want park hopper, it would be a full price 4-day hopper ticket.

It's a great deal for 4 days, though, $150 less than our 4 day tickets for next week.

So this is crazy, DH got Walmart+ free for seven months through his work. He signed up for it sometime last month and just told me. :confused3

Crazy menfolk! :laughing: Looks like I've got some reading to do!
Hopefully it was late last month so that you will have it when they do their deals for days things during the holidays as walmart+ people can do it earlier than the general public.

Hopefully it was late last month so that you will have it when they do their deals for days things during the holidays as walmart+ people can do it earlier than the general public.
Hmm, I don't drink but if I did I'm fairly certain your post still wouldn't make sense. :laughing: I get it though.

Hmm, I don't drink but if I did I'm fairly certain your post still wouldn't make sense. :laughing: I get it though.
lol Sorry Walmart+ is date based so you would have 7 months from the date he signed up so if he signed up on April 1 he was an April fool :) as that would only get you free access until November 1 as opposed to April 24 would be right around Thanksgiving.

We used it when we got it from T-Mobile last year and were able to get one of the TV's they were offering for DS

Last Call

Discount District
ACME Fresh Market
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Earn $10 ACME cash
    • Includes: Darden One Card, DoorDash, Nordstrom and Panera
    • Limit 2 per customer.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 5/17/23. Post #16306
Big Y
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Choice Let's Eat and Thank You, Cinemark, DoorDash, Fangando, Gap Options, SpaFinder and Ulta
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 5/17/23. Post #16313
Rouses Markets
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Rouses gift card
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Choice Food & Laughs & Choice Let's Eat, JCPenney, Nordstrom, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse and Sephora
    • Valid once per transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 5/17/23. Post #16303

lol Sorry Walmart+ is date based so you would have 7 months from the date he signed up so if he signed up on April 1 he was an April fool :) as that would only get you free access until November 1 as opposed to April 24 would be right around Thanksgiving.

We used it when we got it from T-Mobile last year and were able to get one of the TV's they were offering for DS

Walmart+ Monday, Feb. 20th. I don't know if it was time sensitive where employees were encouraged to sign up right away or perhaps the offer was limited quantities? I'm just floored he signed up considering he doesn't like signing up for anything.

Diebergs Shoppers - Don't forget this One Day Sale!
  • Earn 10x Bonus Points on All Gift Cards
    • Maximum point earning limit of 37,500 points per day
    • Must be Dierbergs Rewards member and enter phone # at checkout.
    • Excludes Visa, Mastercard and Dierbergs gift cards
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/18/23 ONLY, while supplies last. Post #16366

What does everyone do with all their digital and hard copy Disney GCs? I now have so many spread out over different emails and laying around as plastic hard copies. Is there any safe way to consolidate them all? Especially the digital versions!

What does everyone do with all their digital and hard copy Disney GCs? I now have so many spread out over different emails and laying around as plastic hard copies. Is there any safe way to consolidate them all? Especially the digital versions!
You can use disneygiftcard.com to consolidate cards. Pick a plastic card to be your main card and then transfer the balances from other digital and plastic cards to it. Each card is limited to $1,000 max. Once your balances are transferred, remove all cards from the site to prevent loss of your funds if your account is hacked (it's happened before).

You can use disneygiftcard.com to consolidate cards. Pick a plastic card to be your main card and then transfer the balances from other digital and plastic cards to it. Each card is limited to $1,000 max. Once your balances are transferred, remove all cards from the site to prevent loss of your funds if your account is hacked (it's happened before).

Yes, I posted step by step instructions on Post #5 Disney Gift Cards 101 along with warnings when consolidating DGC from third party sites like Raise, cardcash etc. and keeping receipts, labeling your consolidated cards. Lots of information, take your time, but read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter