If you buy the vouchers to use for digital games and stop your Nintendo online subscription.. do you lose access to the voucher games? realize this is suuuuuper off topic for the board but figured I'd ask because this is great deal for the new Zelda game! (thanks for sharing!)

Thanks for being considerate, thankfully this thread is about saving money and if there's an offer that's going to make that happen...

No Topic is Off Topic - not here, not EVER! :grouphug:

Once you redeem the vouchers you don’t have to keep the Nintendo online subscription, the games stay in your account. As far as I know the online subscription has to be active when the redemption takes place. And you can’t buy vouchers if you on a free 7 day trial of Nintendo online, it has to be a paid account.

I'm definitely going to talk to DH about this offer, not sure sure if he or DS has an existing account. Hate to miss this on Zelda!

Best Buy shows expiration date for the $100 Disney GC for $90 as Feb 28th but still showing up as “Sold Out”....I never got the chance to purchase one this time but hoping they will restock...this is a digital download offer so not sure how its sold out unless they only want to sell a limited number...

Piece it together and we have:
Best Buy $100 Disney GC for $90 digital download not sure how its sold out

I'm thinking it was meant to be a Totaltech members deal. If you go back to the BB deals some were set to expire on a specific date then BB changed them. And if you look at BB site under Top Deals / Totaltech members Deals - nothing is listed.
1677621072739.png

But yet this offer from last week is still available which typically shouldn't be.

Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $100 Amtrak gift cards for $85
For those who were able to buy the $100 DGC for $90 - good on you!

Chase Adds Pay-Yourself-Back Feature To Southwest Credit Cards (Up To 1 Cent-Per-Point)

Pay yourself back at the following rates:
  • 1 cent per point toward cover the annual fee.
  • .8 cents per points to cover dining. This option is limited to $200 in statement credits. For now it shows an end-date of 3/31/23.
Most people will get more value from their Southwest points when redeeming for flights, but for someone who has too many miles or whose travel situation changes it's nice to have options. DOC

Publix

1677654768578.png
  • $10 Off $50 Gas card with $50 Grocery Purchase
    • Limit 1
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented with grocery purchase.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/01/23 – 3/05/23

This offer isn't new but Newegg has put a timer on it, now expires today.

Newegg
1677690201340.png

Newegg will have Fandango on sale tomorrow as part of their Shell Shocker. Just saying, I wish they would put Disney on sale but I'm on it folks, I keep looking every day!

1677690564580.png

Last edited:
H-E-B:
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards For $40

Save Mart/Lucky Supermarkets:

GIANT/Giant Food/Martin’s/Stop & Shop

GIANT
1677696002017.png
Stop & Shop
1677697548788.png
  • Earn 10X Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass pro Shops, Cabela’s, Darden Restaurants, Roblox, Starbucks, The Home Depot and TJ Maxx Multi Brand.
    • GIANT weekly ad (coming soon)
    • Stop & Shop weekly ad (coming soon)
    • Offer valid 3/03/23 - 3/09/23

Rite Aid

1677699845813.png

• Buy $50 Nike & Dick's Sporting Goods Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/05/23 – 3/11/23.

Bonus Easter Sneak Peek!

1677699247190.png
  • Buy $25 Panera & Chipolte Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Wayfair & Staples Gift Cards $ Get $10 BonusCash
    • Limit 2
  • Ad Scan
  • Weekly ad (coming soon)
  • Offer valid 3/12/23 - 3/18/23.

Does anyone have Pet Insurance? I saw this in the 3/08/23 - 4/02/23 Costco ad

View attachment 743368

Yup but with 24 pet watch since like 2007. Got it for Dude when he was a puppy and Tux the same. Always been happy with it, there were far fewer options back then. As with any ins you just have to look at the options. Also for some it may make more sense to have a specific pet savings account vs ins. All depends on what you can save per month vs afford to pay for ins. Also consider the breed and what issues may occur.

Also don't know that you'll find one that covers dental work (extraction etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter