Can u now get 10% back on purchases made at Disney store with Disney visa with no minimum purchase??? It used to be a $50 limit not too long ago. Someone on a bargain site I’m on mentioned to use the Disney visa to get 10% off and that’s all she stated so I went back to look at the stipulations and I didn’t see the $50 minimum mentioned anymore

You are correct, according to Disney Visa:

Cardmembers save 10% every day on select purchases at shopDisney.com and Disney store locations when they use their Disney Visa Card.
Type DRVCMEMBER in the Special Offers and Discounts field below the list of items in your Bag. Click Submit.

Link :thumbsup2

Can u now get 10% back on purchases made at Disney store with Disney visa with no minimum purchase??? It used to be a $50 limit not too long ago. Someone on a bargain site I’m on mentioned to use the Disney visa to get 10% off and that’s all she stated so I went back to look at the stipulations and I didn’t see the $50 minimum mentioned anymore
Yep, it changed a couple years ago (sometime in 2018 I think). Still $50 minimum in the parks, but they split out Disney store into a separate benefit and no minimum now.

Not sure if anyone needs or wants to sign up for a Target RedCard but there's a new offer:

Get $40 off $40 when you apply for Debit or Credit.
Expires 3/22/20 Direct Link

Added Offers - 3/11/20

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Kroger: Earn 4x fuel points when you buy prepaid Visa's with digital coupon. Expires 3/24/20 Post #1049 :thumbsup2 @Limes96

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points on All Third Party Gift Cards. Expires 3/25/20 Link

Publix: Save $10 Off $50 Visa Gift Card When Spending $50 On Groceries
Expires 3/20/20 Link

Warehouses
BJ’s: Is offering the following discounts:
  • 3x $15 Regal Cinemas gift card multipack for $35.99
  • $25 Regal Cinemas gift card for $19.99 (Limit 3)
  • 2x $25 Build-A-Bear Workshop gift card multipack for $37.99
  • 5x $10 Cold Stone Creamery gift card multipack for $37.99
  • 3x $25 Lowe’s gift card multipack for $67.49
  • Expires 4/8/20 Link
MISC.
Ace Hardware:
$5 Bonus When You Download App Link

Drop: 40 Points (4%) On UberEATS Purchases Through 4/7/20. Link

eBay: 10% Off With Promo Code WOWTEN or MARCHTEN. [Targeted]
GiftCardMall: Buy $175 Happy You Gift Card & Get $25 Happy You Gift Card Free.
  • Check portals: TopCashBack
  • Expires 3/17/20 Link
Groupon: Effectively Free Sam’s Club Memberships, Stack To Make It Profitable Link

PayPal Digital Gifts: Buy $50 The Children’s Place Gift Cards For $40
  • The Children’s Place gift cards have gone on sale for 20% off a lot over the past year, so it could take a while to shift these if you’re planning on buying them to resell.
  • Limit unknown.
  • Expiry date unknown. Link

Awe
Yep, it changed a couple years ago (sometime in 2018 I think). Still $50 minimum in the parks, but they split out Disney store into a separate benefit and no minimum now.

awesome!
how about find Disney park items at the Disney store.com?

Is it just me or does it seem like every time you want to buy a discounted gift card on sale, that’s always on sale, it takes so long for them to go back on sale? Hotels.com and Macy’s are always on sale except when I want to buy them lol.

Added Offers - 3/12/20

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
Giant/Martin’s/Stop & Shop:
Earn 3x Gas Rewards Points on Visa gift cards​
Earn 5x Gas Rewards Points on Lowe’s gift cards​
Offer Valid March 13-19 Link

Harris Teeter:
Earn 4x Fuel Points On Third Party Gift Cards.
Earn 4x Fuel Points On Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards ($25, $50 & $100).
Expires 3/24/20 Link

Discount District
Giant Eagle: Earn 3x Fuelperks+ For Every $75 Of Happy Gift Cards
Expires 3/18/20 Link

Harris Teeter: Buy 2x Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Cards Totaling $50 & Save $5, Stack With 4x Fuel Points. Expires 4/4/20 Link

MISC.
Warning:
Gift Cards Being Cancelled via Wine.com Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $30 Back Link

I went to Target last night to pick up an order and a lady was at the counter being helped by a new team member. It was just her and me in line at 8:30ish. Apparently, someone messed up her order with wrong and missing items and instead of asking another TA to retrieve the correct items he opted to do it himself. So I waited..... and waited, very patiently until it was my turn.
I walked up to the counter, we greeted each other with big smiles etc. and I told him I'm here to pick up my order. He didn't have the scanner to look it up and had to find the person who took it, so I waited. And waited. By this time the line grew, five people behind me and they waited too. He comes back, plugs in my name and retrieves the items AND gave me a $25 Target Gift Card! Not necessary, but Thank You Mr. Sunshine! :sunny: :rotfl:

Has there been any more chatter about a bulk discount at BJ's like the one in January? That's the first I had ever seen it so I don't know how often they come around.

Stopped by Kroger last night for some FP GC deals and all of my Happy Guys were gone (5 days ago there were probably 50 cards on the rack).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter