I have several Chase cards with 10% back up to $10, expiring Sunday. Has splitting payments worked for the $200 Visa GC at Staples, so I could use 2 cards on each VGC for maximum cash back?

I have several Chase cards with 10% back up to $10, expiring Sunday. Has splitting payments worked for the $200 Visa GC at Staples, so I could use 2 cards on each VGC for maximum cash back?
I still have not ventured to Staples other than my local one that did not have them.
When I was able to do it at Office Depot I just 1 Disney Gift Card per Chase card to get the max offer back and then combined them later on disneygiftcard.com

Oh ok, I haven't had an issue doing more than one transaction in one click. But good to know you have so I'll avoid it.
I always click through again so that I see a tracking for each individual order, but may not be necessary. I get anxious about things like this and think the extra click is worth knowing that RMN has sessions where they're watching for 3 separate purchases if I'm doing it on 3 cards.

Just saying,

I posted about my issues with Skinstore & Dermstore with Rakuten
I placed back to back orders Skinstore then Dermstore and they couldn't figure out they were separate purchases, different stores with different confirmation #'s. I actually received an email from them stating they were the same store and I was already paid as seen below:

1662144214100.png

I repeatedly sent them everything they required to resolve the issue and thankfully their lightbulb was lit and I was paid. What a PITA!

If you can use an offer back to back and they consider Skinstore the same as Dermstore, then why were they resisting so much?

I also posted they overpaid me and I was keeping it. That amount was $8 - :rolleyes: big whoop for the pita, not to mention I'm still collecting from all the valid Amazon orders I placed and never got paid for.

Do what works for you. No, I don't recommend back to back orders.

:laughing: I just received a PM regarding back to back at RMN. Yes, I realize that was the topic which I stayed on and I feel the same way about Rakuten.

Again, do what works for you but I don't recommend it.

Moving forward...

Sam’s Club Membership Fee Will Increase From $45 To $50
Sam’s Club will increase their membership fee from $45 per year to $50 per year, effective October 17, 2022. The higher-tier Plus membership will increase from $100 to $110. This is their first price increase in nine years, CNBC reports.

There are always stacking deals to get Sam’s Club membership for better-than-free. Makes the price increase somewhat trivial for most of our readers, but good to keep in mind. DOC

I always click through again so that I see a tracking for each individual order, but may not be necessary. I get anxious about things like this and think the extra click is worth knowing that RMN has sessions where they're watching for 3 separate purchases if I'm doing it on 3 cards.
I usually do that, too (click separately). But on occasion have done more than one purchase and it's been fine. Will definitely avoid now. It's good to hear/read about best practices from others.

I’ve had an issue with RMN not tracking my last two DGC purchases. I activate and shop through the RMN portal, but the purchase doesn’t move from the Rewards in Progress to Rewards Activity category. Has anyone else been having this problem? Does it typically take a while for this to happen? For example, my August 3rd DGC purchase from RMN still hasn’t tracked.

I’ve had an issue with RMN not tracking my last two DGC purchases. I activate and shop through the RMN portal, but the purchase doesn’t move from the Rewards in Progress to Rewards Activity category. Has anyone else been having this problem? Does it typically take a while for this to happen? For example, my August 3rd DGC purchase from RMN still hasn’t tracked.
I think I realized my mistake. I accidentally purchased e-gift cards.

I still have not ventured to Staples other than my local one that did not have them.
When I was able to do it at Office Depot I just 1 Disney Gift Card per Chase card to get the max offer back and then combined them later on disneygiftcard.com
Yes, I have recently redeemed Chase offers of 20% off on multiple cards at Home Depot, Best Buy, and Staples on gift cards. However, the fee free Visa gift cards at Staples next week are $200. I can only get 10% off up to $10 per card. $10 off a $200 gift card is only 5% discount, unless I can split the cost and use 2 cards to pay for it, then I would get the full 10% back.

I want to know if anyone has been able to do this at Staples on Visa GC. If not I won’t bother rushing over there Sunday before the Chase offer expires, I can use a different card later in the week for a better return (5% back at office supply stores, multiplied by 1.5 using Chase UR, so 7.5% back)

Got my wife's Chase Freedom in the mail today (I didn't bother to expedite delivery), Home Depot already expired but I had 2 days left on GameStop, CVS, Staples and Best Buy. Didn't realize the closest Staples to me is now quite far away - so I didn't make the drive to get that one.

Will have to keep my eyes peeled to make sure the cash back posts, I found the GameStop closest to me doesn't have Disney GCs but the next closest one does! Just so happens that GameStop is in the same shopping mall as Wegman's so I also picked up a $75 Disney GC there as well lol. Bought a Happy Treats $107 gift card too using the Capital One coupon + AMEX offer, will try my luck and see if that works at GameStop to buy another DGC, if not I guess I'm buying a bunch of video games or a lot of Cold Stone ice cream 🤣

Best Buy was great, 20% cash back up to $20 back and I could do it online so I should get RMN cash back too! Can't buy online and no Dosh at GameStop, CVS or Wegmans.

Found the 10% back up to $5.00 for shopDisney on my Chase Sapphire Reserve too combined with the 10% RMN Cashback for a $50 eGC.

Still need a lot more DGCs to finish paying off my DVC dues this year (I have it setup month to month and try to pay them quarterly) not to mention 3 more trips coming up in the next few months.

I feel like I have a problem - like a gambling problem except it is with Disney gift cards lol.

The RMN Shopdisney is 10% CB rewards not to exceed $50. Is that in a single transaction or total? I bought a $500 gift card with PayPal/Discover. Can I purchase another $500 GC through RMN?

Thank you!

The RMN Shopdisney is 10% CB rewards not to exceed $50. Is that in a single transaction or total? I bought a $500 gift card with PayPal/Discover. Can I purchase another $500 GC through RMN?

Thank you!
Well shoot! I just placed a ShopDisney order last night through Rakuten at 5% off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter