• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm about to do the BJ's volume discount, why is there also Brian's email if Bryant is the contact?

it looks like Bryant is for tier one and Brian is for tier 2
Also noticed just a few dollars lower for the two levels

I had the SamsClub $30 with $15 cash back on both my Amex Plat Biz and DH's Amex Gold (personal). I just used both to purchase $50 DGC for $47.98, stacking with 4% back (I think) from BeFrugal. That means I got $100 DGC for 32% off.

I also have the Lowes 10% back ($100 max) on 2 Amex Biz cards (mine and DH, but offer did not appear on any AmEx personal cards). However, I'm always hesitant to heavily fund 10% off deals like this because I can't stack them and I always feel like I can do better than 10%!

Of course, we did a major house reno project in Nov, and this 10% offer would have been fantastic to use then! Ugh.

Alright, 18x$150(3 pack) ordered. I just sent over an email to Bryant and hope to hear back from him on Monday.

Discover 5% cb on grocery stores, Walgreen's and CVS for Jan/Feb/March. Good to stack with the Kroger's fuel reward.
Maybe add a disclaimer to the cc one along the lines of gift cards are often technically excluded from these deals but usual work to trigger the offers anyway. I can see lots of q’s about that as people go to read offer fine prints.
Staples - 10% back - Earn 10% back on your Staples purchase, with a $6.00 back maximum (Maximize by spending $60). Expires 1/23/2020.

Rite Aid - 10% back - Earn 10% back on your Rite Aid or RiteAid.com purchase, with a $4.00 back maximum (Maximize by spending $40). Expires 1/16/2020

The Staples offer seems to be highly targeted. I found it on only one (DW's Chase Freedom) out of our many Chase cards. The Rite Aid offer also comes in a 5% back version, with a $2.00 back maximum. The Rite Aid offers seem to be more widely available, with the 10% offer on several of our Chase business and debit cards, and the 5% offer on many others.

All have been added. Thank you!

Regarding Consolidating Disney Gift Cards
Would add that maxing out a card using TRANSFER BALANCE may result in an odd glitch in the confirmation popup window (a balance of $1.0 in bold green font). First timers be re-assured that once you hit the "confirm" button, your actual balance will be $1,000.

I'm a little hesitant to add this in as I've not seen this posted especially from a majority of DISer's. I'm concerned it may cause newbies confusion but I'm open to everyone's opinion. Please feel free to chime in, this is not my thread, this is OUR thread and Majority Rules!

My take, under Consolidating Disney Gift Cards it states
"You can only transfer the full balance of a gift card", if the DGC shows a balance of $1,000 after the user clicks "confirm" why add the Note ?

The only glitches I'm aware of with this site is logging in which has been widely reported and typically lasts a day or two.

My Amex Bonvoy Brilliant: "Spend $30 or more, get $15 back" expires 1/31/2020.
Checked my two Amex Business cards (Platinum and Amazon Business Prime) and was not targeted.

So happy we have this offer on two Delta Personal Am Ex. accounts. :thumbsup2
Need to sweet talk DH into getting a business card now!!! :hyper2:

I'm about to do the BJ's volume discount, why is there also Brian's email if Bryant is the contact?
Alright, 18x$150(3 pack) ordered. I just sent over an email to Bryant and hope to hear back from him on Monday.

@hlhlaw07 originally posted a screen shot of BJ's B2B Sales stating:
"Here is a screenshot of the contact information from the email I received. I have received an email from them every time they have a sale on larger amounts, which started after the first time I purchased a large amount of gift cards online from BJ’s. This email came from Bryant Sullivan, but I have also received emails from Bryan Lockhart."

Here's the link: Post #43367 If Bryant Sullivan is not available Bryan Lockhart should be. Either way, congrats on your purchase!

Regarding Consolidating Disney Gift Cards

I'm a little hesitant to add this in as I've not seen this posted especially from a majority of DISer's. I'm concerned it may cause newbies confusion but I'm open to everyone's opinion. Please feel free to chime in, this is not my thread, this is OUR thread and Majority Rules!

My take, under Consolidating Disney Gift Cards it states
"You can only transfer the full balance of a gift card", if the DGC shows a balance of $1,000 after the user clicks "confirm" why add the Note ?

The only glitches I'm aware of with this site is logging in which has been widely reported and typically lasts a day or two.
Just did the Lowe's 10% on $1000 (2x$500 Disney GCs) and looks like the "consolidation $1.0 glitch" is gone, so disregard.

@Theta do you know when the BJ's January deals end?

Thank you!

No, I don't know exactly, see below for the wording of the email:

We are running a promotion on the Disney gift cards for the month of January.

Place the order directly on the website at the regular website pricing and forward me the order confirmation number so that I can apply the discount.

@amalone1013 - Your original Post # 43412

"I'm combining some gift cards and when I try to enter one to transfer or check the balance I get a pop up telling me to call the number on the back. Is it likely it's unactivated?"

Did you get this resolved and can you share your experience?

@havaneselover - Your original Post #43415

"I'm in need of xbox gift cards for DS (I told him I'd trade him his $90 in Disney gift cards for xbox gift card). Looks like Xbox is considered entertainment:) "

Is this offer a better deal?
Newegg: Buy 1 Month Xbox Game Pass Gift Card & Get 1 Month Xbox Game Pass Promo Card Free Link - Please read the details.

BJ's: January Volume Discount has been revised due to a typo which was on the original email.

@anricat
"Well, I called them. Those numbers aren't correct. They told me that's a typo. the $50 at $5k and over should be $46.50." Post #43357

Chase Ultimate Rewards Offer that I got on my Chase Southwest just now doing "research": Earn $25 back on your BJ's Wholesale purchase, when you spend $150 or more. Oh, expires 1/7/2020.

Gonna get 3x$50 Disney GC to use tomorrow at DLR!

@amalone1013 - Your original Post # 43412

"I'm combining some gift cards and when I try to enter one to transfer or check the balance I get a pop up telling me to call the number on the back. Is it likely it's unactivated?"

Did you get this resolved and can you share your experience?
Not yet. Plan to call this week and see what happens. This was a card I got as a christmas gift

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter