Staples: Buy $200 Mastercard Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Limit 5 per customer. Offer valid Nov 29-Dec 5.

If you buy 5 of these and pay with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card, you’ll earn 5,000 Ultimate Rewards points which is an excellent return. Alternatively, you could pay with a card that has the Staples Amex Offer loaded to it which gives 10% back on up to $400 of spend.

One downside is that there have been issues with people liquidating MetaBank-issued gift cards recently at Walmart and some other grocery stores. Be aware of that potential liquidation issue before buying a ton of these. GC Galore

Staples DP:
Warning:
Request Printed Receipts When Buying Gift Cards at Staples GC Galore

Added Offer ~ 11/27/20

Disney Gift Card Deals
Foodtown: Buy $100 Disney Gift Card & Get $20 Off Next Shopping Trip
$20 coupon valid December 4-10, 2020.​
Gift card purchase must be made with Club Card.​
Limit 1 offer per household. Expires 11/30/20. GC Galore

Discount District
Albertsons/Safeway:
  • Buy $125 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 Off Next Shopping Trip (Regional)
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Bass Pro Shops, Brinker/Chili’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cabela’s, Chipotle, Domino’s, DoorDash, Fanatics, Fandango, Gap, Lowe’s, Lululemon, Netflix, Outback Steakhouse, PetSmart, Sephora, Southwest Airlines and Topgolf.
    • One offer per transaction.
    • $20 coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of any gift card, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescription or store service.
    • Expires 12/17/20. GC Galore
Foodtown: Buy $100 All 3rd Party Gift Cards & Get $20 Off Next Shopping Trip
Excludes Visa, Mastercard & store gift cards.​

H-E-B: Buy $100 Vanilla Visa Gift Card & Get $20 H-E-B Gift Card Free
Limit 1 per customer. Direct link to digital coupon.​
Expires 12/1/20. GC Galore

Meijer:
Weis Markets:
  • Buy 12 Month PlayStation Plus Gift Card & Get 3 Months Free
    • Limit 2 per account for PSN.
    • Redeem 3 free months with voucher code by November 30, 2020 at 11:59pm PT.
    • Expires 11/30/20. GC Galore
MISC. Reminder One Day Deals, Apps & cash back offers are posted here
Hy-Vee: Buy $150 Select Gift Cards & Get $20 Hy-Vee Gift Card Free
Includes: Apple, Kohl’s, Starbucks, Bass Pro Shops, Buffalo Wild Wings, Xbox, Netflix, Home Depot, Applebee’s, Sephora, Chipotle, Darden, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lowe’s, Fanatics, Texas Roadhouse, Brinker, Gap Options, Spafinder, Fandango, PlayStation Now and Nintendo eShop.​
Limit 1 reward per transaction.​
Offer valid November 27, 2020 only. GC Galore

Market Basket: Save 20% On Select Gift Cards
Includes: Bath & Body Works, Bed Bath & Beyond, Gap, Ulta Beauty, Spafinder, Old Navy, Barnes & Noble, Uber, Phantom Gourmet, Buffalo Wild Wings, Domino’s, Happy Eats, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Michaels & PetSmart​
Offer valid November 27, 2020 only.

Citi: Stay on top of your offers when redeeming points for gift cards, Cyber Monday Nov 30 Only

[Live] Apple: Get Bonus $25-$150 Giftcard When Buying Select Apple Products (11/27-11/30)
Direct Link to offer / Doctor of Credit

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

STORES
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas:
Earn 6x Points On Disney Gift Cards
Expires 12/8/20. GC Galore

Foodtown: Buy $100 Disney Gift Card & Get $20 Off Next Shopping Trip

Giant Eagle: Earn 2x perks for every $50 you spend on Disney Gift Cards
Direct link. Expires 11/30/20.​

Harris Teeter: 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards
Must load coupon. Direct link.​
Expires 12/08/20. Post #2222 / @iujen94

Kroger: 4x Fuel Points On Disney Gift Cards
Must load coupon. Direct link.​
Expires 12/08/20. Doctor of Credit

Meijer: Earn $5 Reward For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards
Limit 10. Direct link to offer.​
Expires 12/12/20. GC Galore

Price Chopper (NY/PA): Earn 5x Points On Disney Gift Cards
You’ll earn 5x points which can be redeemed for 5% off groceries based on the amount you paid for the gift cards. That means if you buy $250 worth of gift cards, you’ll earn rewards which can be redeemed for $12.50 off groceries.​
Expires 12/12/20. GC Galore

Rite Aid: Buy $50 Disney Gift Cards & get $8 BonusCash
Limit 2 per gift card deal​
Expires 11/28/20. GC Galore

Shop ‘N Save: Earn 30c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 Spent On Disney Gift Cards
Expires 12/02/20. GC Galore

ShopRite 4 Day Gift Card Sale: Buy $100 Disney Gift Card, Get $20
$20 printed on your register receipt and is redeemable from 12/1- 12/5.​
The $20 can not be used on future Gift Card purchases.​
You must use your Price Plus Card when making the purchase of the card. There is a limit of 1 per customer.​
Expires 11/30/20. Link
ShopRite Am. Offer: 10% off on $150 purchase by 12/31/2020 Post #2324 :thumbsup2 @miztressuz

Weis Markets: Earn 4x Points When Buying $100+ Disney Gift Cards
Expires 12/30/20 Link to Ad Nov 5-Dec 3

WAREHOUSES
BJ’s Black Friday Disney Gift Card Deals:

Last edited:
Hey guys. I need some help. I am new to Raise and I see its 10% off first purchase for new members. I want to buy some Disney gift cards but they all say

Digital Delivery | Valid Online Only

Does this mean I can't add them on Mydisneygiftcards and transfer them to a card like I do my Target ones? I hate to buy $1000 in giftcards and have to only use them online at the Disney store. Thanks in advance. I thought someone on here would have advice.

Hi, @wendybeth75 I’ve used raise before. If I’m remembering correctly you just need to get or already have a physical activated Disney gift card. Then you can transfer the money from the digital gift card to the physical one. It doesn’t need to be a big physical one, just get the variable like $50 one then you can transfer up to a total of $1,000.

Hey guys. I need some help. I am new to Raise and I see its 10% off first purchase for new members. I want to buy some Disney gift cards but they all say

Digital Delivery | Valid Online Only

Does this mean I can't add them on Mydisneygiftcards and transfer them to a card like I do my Target ones? I hate to buy $1000 in giftcards and have to only use them online at the Disney store. Thanks in advance. I thought someone on here would have advice.
For now, you can combine any combination of digital and physical Disney gift cards at https://www.disneygiftcard.com/. The site lets you add up to 4 cards and transfer funds between them. The maximum amount a card can hold is $1000. You can remove cards to free up space for additional cards.

Be careful, though. Existing accounts will disappear on 1/19/21, and you should have those funds linked to a physical card, or at least have all of the digital info saved somewhere. Beginning 1/20/21, gift cards can be linked to your existing Disney account in the "my cards" section. This might be a good thing as it will probably make paying for resort charges easier.

This might be a good thing as it will probably make paying for resort charges easier.

Just saying,
I can agree with this sentiment however and not to sound like a conspiracy/big brother nut, I don't like the fact Disney will know how much I have in gift cards. It's just non of their business, we certainly don't boast how much we have on hand here on the DIS. We discuss how much we've saved and shared the steps we took when buying them but these new changes are a bit too much.

Added Offers ~ 11/28/20

Discount District
Best Buy Black Friday Gift Card Deals: Update: All Deals Now Live
Martin’s: Earn 3x Points When Buying Visa Gift Cards
Note: This offer might be available at Giant and Stop & Shop
Expires 12/03/20. GC Galore

Schnucks: Earn 5x Points On $50+ Third Party Gift Cards ??
Limit 4​
Excludes financial service, wireless & Schnucks gift cards, Visa & Mastercard gift cards, prepaid wireless, phone cards and reloadable prepaid products.​
Expires 12/01/20. Read more at GC Galore

Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps
Ibotta DP:
Ibotta Now Allows You To Buy Gift Cards With Cashback Balance Link

MISC.
AARP: Save on Memberships

Direct link Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

Citi Easy Deals: Free $10 Wawa Gift Card for Citi Simplicity and Diamond Preferred members and possibly Citi AT&T Access Card holders
Requires enhanced or plus tier status to access these deals (that requires $100 spend per year)​
Limit one of each deal per Citi card.​
Expiry date unknown. Doctor of Credit

So has anyone seen this before? Rakuten had 15% off Shopdisney yesterday. I bought 2 $500 gift card, nothing else. I have not yet gotten an email acknowledgment from Rakuten, which usually comes within minutes of placing an order, but it does show up as a "shopping trip" for $500 (not $1,000) that earned cash back and lists as "processing." Any chance this goes through or was I too greedy?

So has anyone seen this before? Rakuten had 15% off Shopdisney yesterday. I bought 2 $500 gift card, nothing else. I have not yet gotten an email acknowledgment from Rakuten, which usually comes within minutes of placing an order, but it does show up as a "shopping trip" for $500 (not $1,000) that earned cash back and lists as "processing." Any chance this goes through or was I too greedy?

Rakuten is very strict with their policies more than RMN.
I can honestly say I've had better luck getting cb at RMN and not Rakuten though I wish you luck and hope you keep us informed.

Just a Heads Up

Target: 10% off Your Entire Purchase at Target Beginning December 1st | In-Store or Online via a Circle Offer.
Note this offer cannot be found/added to your account at this time but it's coming. Now is the time to secure discounted Target Gift Cards as many offers will be ending soon. Be sure to look through Discount District.

You can learn more at Hip2Save

ShopDisney

The Offer: 15% off $75, 20% off $100, 25% off $150, 30% off $200 or More Restrictions: Valid November 28, 2020 (12:01 pm PT) through November 30, 2020 (11:59 pm PT) or while supplies last, whichever occurs first, on select, in-stock merchandise purchased via phone orders and orders placed online at shopDisney.com. Not valid on purchases made at Disney Parks and Resorts locations or Disney store merchandise purchased from other retailers or using third party websites. 30% Off applies only to orders that include $200 or more in merchandise, 25% Off applies only to orders that include $150-$199.99 in merchandise, 20% Off applies only to orders that include $100 - $$149.99 in merchandise and 15% Off applies only to orders that include $75-$99.99 in merchandise purchased in a single order. Qualifying purchase threshold is based on pre-tax, post discount amount.

Not sure why it says "Site Wide" with all these exclusions:
Offer excludes sales tax, shipping & handling charges, gift wrap & gift box charges, personalization charges, Disney Theme Park Tickets, Disney Gift Cards, The Walt Disney Company Collectible Shareholder Certificate, subscription products, art & collectibles, books & media (DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & video games), electronic toys, limited edition, special edition & limited release merchandise, talking action figures, select Star Wars: The Mandalorian merchandise, items related to a charitable promotion, and items from the following brands and collections: Aden & Anais, Afridrille Shoes, Alex and Ani, Barbie Signature Collection, Barefoot Dreams, BaubleBar, Beats by Dre, Bésame, Betsey Johnson, Bulova, Circle with Disney, Citizen, COACH, ColourPop, Converse, CRISLU, Cubcoats, Disney Designer Jewelry Collection, Disney Fairy Tale Wedding Rings, Disney Parks Designer Collection, Disney Vacation Club, Dooney & Bourke, Enesco, Fantasy Flight Games, Finn & Emma, Freshly Picked, Garmin, Hanna Andersson, Harveys, Jim Shore, kate spade, Le Creuset, LEGO, Lenox, Levi’s, LÍLLÉbaby, Lionel,Loungefly, Make-A-Wish Collection, MagicBand, Marvel Legends Series, Master of Arts, Mickey: The True Original Exhibition, Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Collection, Milk Snob, National Geographic, New Balance, Nike, Nixon, Olszewski, Opening Ceremony, Otterbox Electronics, Element Skateboard Decks, Pandora Jewelry, Pandora: The World of Avatar Interactive Banshee Toy, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Pippa & Julie, Precious Moments, rag & bone, Rebecca Hook, RockLove, Royal Selangor, S.T. Dupont, Sentiments, Shinola, Sideshow Collectibles, select Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge merchandise, Star Wars: The Black Series, Starbucks, Steiff, Terez, Thomas Kinkade, TOMS, Tommy Bahama, Vera Bradley, Vinylmation, and Waddle. Additional exclusions may apply.

Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, except available shipping offers. Free Shipping applies to Standard Delivery on orders of $75 or more sent to a single shipment address in the United States. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes Shipping & Handling charges, D23 Memberships, gift wrap & gift boxes. Additional Shipping & Handling applies for select items or shipments to more than one shipment address. No adjustments to prior purchases. Returns and exchanges will be subject to discount taken at time of purchase. Valid packing slip required for returns and exchanges. Offer subject to restrictions and change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Rakuten 10% cb / Retailmenot 7% cash back / Ca$hback Monitor
Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more! Code: SHIPMAGIC

Last edited:
This might be a good thing as it will probably make paying for resort charges easier.

Just saying,
I can agree with this sentiment however and not to sound like a conspiracy/big brother nut, I don't like the fact Disney will know how much I have in gift cards. It's just non of their business, we certainly don't boast how much we have on hand here on the DIS. We discuss how much we've saved and shared the steps we took when buying them but these new changes are a bit too much.

I plan on using a different email address to sign up for the GC site when it changes over. I don't like having all of my disney stuff tied to the same login. I always do room only and would have to call in to make a payment anyway, so there's no benefit. And if/when I want a gc on my mde or something, if they ever allow that, then I'll put only the card/amount that I want on there. It's not a wallet anyway, but with their history of IT issues I also don't trust them enough to continue with one login for everything.

I plan on using a different email address to sign up for the GC site when it changes over. I don't like having all of my disney stuff tied to the same login.

We had two WDW accounts, one for our family in my husbands name and one in my maiden name. My account was set up so I could do solo trips with my friends I met here on the DIS. A few years back I met a lovely fellow DISer and we shared a room as well as the account. Yes, she is very trustworthy and it went perfectly. Anyway during MNSSHP, a family trip, I felt sick and decided to leave. A manager said whoa, the party is this way. I explained and he said let's go to Guest Services and refund your ticket. When he saw there were two accounts from the same address he combined them and wouldn't undo it.

Again, my account was in my maiden name, my cell and my email and yet Disney had all that information simply because of our mailing address. Good luck keeping things separated.

I'm thinking the only way to avoid this "gathering of information - Disney GC" is to use a travel agent who will have to add the GC's to your room or get a P.O. Box. We only do Room Only as well. :confused3

Rakuten is very strict with their policies more than RMN.
I can honestly say I've had better luck getting cb at RMN and not Rakuten though I wish you luck and hope you keep us informed.
So it does not appear to have credited as today the site shows a cash back amount of $0.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter