Albertsons Companies: Several stores are included but only Albertsons has the signage near the gift card rack. Safeway has not been confirmed.

Update:

ACME, Kings Food Market, Randalls, Star Market, Shaw's & Tom Thumb
Albertsons & Safeway- Look for the sign​
  • Buy $50 Disney Gift Cards & Save $10 on your next shopping order
    • Gift Card offers must be in a single transaction
    • $10 Coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions or store service.
    • Expires 2/13/24. Slickdeals / Post #22930
  • Safeway: Has been confirmed. Post #23000
Okay, I just went to Safeway to test this out. At first the manager didn't know what I was talking about until I showed them the ad. I bought a $50 DGC, and on the receipt got the $10 coupon for my next shopping trip and stacked with my cred card grocery store discount. For those who want to get multiple of these, beware of the terms and conditions of the $10 coupon, as it looks like only one of these can be applied per future shopping trip, so you cannot stack them. See below T+C for the $10 coupon. I might see if there is anything $10-11 I need to buy in bulk. Oh, and by the way note the expiration date is not 7 days from today but from the end of the promotion period which helps

1707343954886.png

Southwest offer on one of my Chase cards. Unfortunately, 10% cash back is only valid for flights departing in March 2024. I also think the Costco gift card was a better deal.
Thanks! The Sams club $500 card for $400 was the best I had seen. 10% off is still not bad. I plan to buy 1 wanna get away plus or higher ticket (when buying multiple tickets they seem to get split into multiple charges). I will then refund it so that I get a transferable credit and chase will not claw back the other that way.

Thanks! The Sams club $500 card for $400 was the best I had seen. 10% off is still not bad. I plan to buy 1 wanna get away plus or higher ticket (when buying multiple tickets they seem to get split into multiple charges). I will then refund it so that I get a transferable credit and chase will not claw back the other that way.
Amazon right now has the Pack & Go gift cards (which include Southwest) for $10 off a $50 gift card using code happy12 but it seems to be limited to 1 per account. The deal might not last too long.

Amazon right now has the Pack & Go gift cards (which include Southwest) for $10 off a $50 gift card using code happy12 but it seems to be limited to 1 per account. The deal might not last too long.
In case happy12 doesn't work I used the code "multi"

I was able to also use SO account to grab another.

It was limit 1 per account as you stated.

Thanks we are having to pivot for 2025.
Thought we were going on an Alaska Cruise (No SW) but DS has stated he would rather do Aulani instead where SW flies.

Never hurts to start stockpiling them :)

Chase Offers

Kroger 5% back up to $4.50 (Spend $90 to max out)
Can combine with 4x gift cards
Hopefully it will be peoples Freedom/Freedom Flex cards for the 5x Grocery category as well. (only had it on 1 of 3)
Expires 3/20/24

Remember Gift cards must be purchased in store to trigger offer.

Oh, this is interesting. I didn't think of that. So you buy a Wanna Get Away Plus ticket, then cancel the flight and Southwest will give you a credit?

Do you know if when you use the credit in the future, can you combine the credit with a gift card?

Oh, this is interesting. I didn't think of that. So you buy a Wanna Get Away Plus ticket, then cancel the flight and Southwest will give you a credit?

Do you know if when you use the credit in the future, can you combine the credit with a gift card?
Yes I have combined with gift cards in the past. See @bbsearchlight post above for 20% off a SW GC

There are several of us that start our days checking to see if our fares have dropped and then we change the flight to the same one and get a credit in our account.

I have been able to use those credits along with gift cards to book new flights.

You can buy it with any wanna get away as well to get the credit.
I like to book WGAP or higher as that credit is transferable and WGA is tied to the person who was ticketed.
If you are all travelling together it doesn't really matter but if you take a trip without someone that is where it comes into play.

Also those offers for the 10% between 3-1 and 3-31 would max out at $400.
I am looking at one way tickets as close to $400 as possible and the biz, anytime, wgap are higher fares so will help me get to the $400 easier.

It's been a while since I bought roundtrips so I'm not sure if they are split into different transactions but I know if you book a party of x you get charged x times for the individual amount.

The offer stated it is one time use only so I don't want to miss any savings.

Yes I have combined with gift cards in the past. See @bbsearchlight post above for 20% off a SW GC

There are several of us that start our days checking to see if our fares have dropped and then we change the flight to the same one and get a credit in our account.

I have been able to use those credits along with gift cards to book new flights.

You can buy it with any wanna get away as well to get the credit.
I like to book WGAP or higher as that credit is transferable and WGA is tied to the person who was ticketed.
If you are all travelling together it doesn't really matter but if you take a trip without someone that is where it comes into play.

Also those offers for the 10% between 3-1 and 3-31 would max out at $400.
I am looking at one way tickets as close to $400 as possible and the biz, anytime, wgap are higher fares so will help me get to the $400 easier.

It's been a while since I bought roundtrips so I'm not sure if they are split into different transactions but I know if you book a party of x you get charged x times for the individual amount.

The offer stated it is one time use only so I don't want to miss any savings.
Thanks!!!

I tried both happy12 and multi on Amazon and I wasn't able to get it to work for me...

Quick question for all: On the Home Depot website, it says "up to 10 The Home Depot Gift Cards may be used in a single checkout to make purchases online at HomeDepot.com."

So does that mean you can use a total of 10 gift cards or only 9 gift cards on a single purchase?
It is 10. There is a possible 'but' and I'm sorry I can't exactly remember, and that is if 10 gift cards don't cover the full transaction, then using a credit card to pay the remaining balance means 9 plus your credit card. I did this transaction a few years ago, so it's a bit hazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter