• Promo Codes also applies to the following Xbox eGift cards:
    • $50 for $45 w/ BFCY2Z522 Limit 5
    • $60 for $54 w/ BFCY2Z523 Limit 5
    • $70 for $63 w/ BFCY2Z524 Limit 3
    • $100 for $88 w/ BFCY2Z525 Limit 5
    • Direct link
  • Buy $50 Gap Gift Cards for $40

New offer for ALDI on my Amex Everyday:

Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases in-store at Aldi or online for in-store pick up by 12/31/2023. Excludes delivery. Limit of $15 back in total statement credits. See terms.
Just bringing this back up to confirm that my local Aldi had a gift card rack with Disney Gift Cards so I used my Amex for this and the offer triggered for 10% back.

Added Offers ~ 11/27/23

Discount District

I cannot read the dates for this offer, if anyone has the ad please post! Thank you.

ShopRite
View attachment 813897

• Buy $100 Any 3rd Party gift cards & Get $20 Off next purchase
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer, with card
    • Excludes: ShopRite, Visa, Mastercard & all financial products.
    • Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $20 on your next shopping order.
    • Minimum purchase of $20 required (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
    • Ad Scan
    • Maryland: 12/01/23 - 12/07/23.
    • Outside Of Maryland: 12/03/23 – 12/09/23.
paper ad from NY shows same dates you have 12/3 -12/9 & then $20 coupon is good 12/10/23 - 12/16/23

Just bringing this back up to confirm that my local Aldi had a gift card rack with Disney Gift Cards so I used my Amex for this and the offer triggered for 10% back.
Check Chase cards also . Had ALDI offer on 3 of them and 3 on Amex. Chase also has 10% back on Kroger.

Last edited:
Just for future reference - in case you wanna throw it out there again - it's "Chutzpah" c is silent. Yiddish for "ya GOT to be kiddin' - can ya believe the nerve, gall, audacity of those guys?" Use your best queens or jersey accent for best effect. :rotfl:
Thank you! I knew I was spelling it wrong! A client showed me a wedding photo and I wanted to mention the "yarmulke" color-the Father of the Bride was wearing- when I was texting her back. I made sure to look that spelling up! (had to look it up again just now. Obviously it didn't stick. :) )

Reactions: shh
Buy $50 Select Gift Card & Get $10 Extrabucks Rewards
  • Incudes: Applebee's, Chili's, Cinemark Domino's, DoorDash, Fandango, Foot Locker, H & M, JCPenney, Panera Bread, Spa & Wellness, Steak n' Shake, Vudu or Wayfair
  • Limit of 1 per household with card.
  • Weekly ad
  • Offer valid 12/03/23 – 12/09/23.
I'll use that Doordash for sure! Can Extrabucks be used on anything that's not another gift card? Like, it's just free one to spend in store at CVS?

Is 49.99 the cheapest that a Bestbuy Total Membership gets? Would have to buy 7 cards to make up the difference right?

You would have to buy 20 cards at the sale price to be getting a 10% discount, 30 cards to get an 11.7% discount, 40 cards to get a 12.5% discount (assuming you bought the membership at full price). Unless you are really buying a lot of gift cards, I don't know if it is worth it taking out the membership just for that.

However, if you plan on buying actual products from best buy, then the membership can be worth it. I bought 2 laptops and saved $50 on one and $70 on the other.

Has anyone else noticed on these that you don't get your full 5% Red Card discount on these? I mean, it's only off by 75 cents and it's still a great deal, but it's odd. Happened to me on the Apple gift card deal as well. View attachment 814715
Because you are only getting the Red card discount on $85. The $15 Target GC amount doesn’t get discounted since Target GCs don’t get a Redcard discount.

An update on the Staples situation, they now have a message up on their website:

"Staples recently identified a cybersecurity risk. We took proactive steps in an effort to mitigate the impact and protect customer data. Our prompt efforts caused temporary disruption to the staples.com processing and delivering capabilities, as well as to our communications channels and customer service lines. We apologize for the inconvenience, and rest assured, all of our systems are in the process of being restored. We expect to return to full functionality in short order. Staples stores are open and operating normally."

It has now been 3 full days and counting and their customer service lines are all still down.

Also, an article from bleeping computer now reports "Only time will tell if data was stolen while the threat actors had access to Staple's network. If data was stolen, we will likely see the hackers attempt to extort Staples into paying a ransom by threatening to publicly leak the data."

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...ttack-behind-service-outages-delivery-issues/

Last edited:
An update on the Staples situation, they now have a message up on their website:

"Staples recently identified a cybersecurity risk. We took proactive steps in an effort to mitigate the impact and protect customer data. Our prompt efforts caused temporary disruption to the staples.com processing and delivering capabilities, as well as to our communications channels and customer service lines. We apologize for the inconvenience, and rest assured, all of our systems are in the process of being restored. We expect to return to full functionality in short order. Staples stores are open and operating normally."

It has now been 3 full days and counting and their customer service lines are all still down.

Also, an article from bleeping computer now reports "Only time will tell if data was stolen while the threat actors had access to Staple's network. If data was stolen, we will likely see the hackers attempt to extort Staples into paying a ransom by threatening to publicly leak the data."

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...ttack-behind-service-outages-delivery-issues/
I don't like the sound of that, admittedly I spook easily. I recently made those large DGC purchases using a CIC so called Chase to have the card replaced. Business credit cards do not have the consumer protections that personal cards do so my feeling here is better safe than sorry. Along those same lines I changed my pw and will probably change it again later down the road when the dust has settled.

Anyone able to order more than 9 total on the Best Buy $50 Disney gift card deal? Looks like that might be the max as I placed my last order at 8am and am now getting the max purchased error. Still hopeful I’ll be able to grab a few more before the deal ends :)
I've now done a total of 6 orders for a total of 14 cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter