Updated **350** SSR points to rent $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can tell you if they are available now but that availability can change, even between the time a member checks and then emails the renter...

You have the option of finding someone with those resort points (typically they charge more) or waiting till the 7 month mark.

Okay, thanks. When would you be able to book those dates?

On exactly 7 months from the date of arrival. For example a July 15th reservation can be made January 15th.

So could I book the entire Sept 4-18 stay on Feb 4? Or just September 4th?

Chances are there will be nothing left at the Epcot or MK resorts for a two week stay. I should have thought about this sooner.

So could I book the entire Sept 4-18 stay on Feb 4? Or just September 4th?

Chances are there will be nothing left at the Epcot or MK resorts for a two week stay. I should have thought about this sooner.

You can book the entire stay on the 4th... message me and we can exchange contact information... that way I can book the moment I get up if it's still available.

SSR preferred is available for 57 points

I can only book at SSR as we are over 7 months out. If you want to book this room please PM to work out details.

I apologize we had a family emergency and I have been out of town. I am still interested maybe just a studio, preferred at SSR Dec 12-14

Hello, Interested in a studio for Mar 27-Apr 4. Please let me know if any are available. Split stays welcomed. Thanks!

Hello! I am trying to plan our first trip to Disney for our family (2 adults, 2 kids and a baby).

We are looking for 5-6 nights with flexible dates, can travel anytime at the end of May (19th-31st). Would love to stay in the Treehouse in Saratoga Springs, otherwise a 1 bedroom villa would be ideal. Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club or Boardwalk villas would be our top choices after Saratoga.

I was also wondering if you are able to add a dining package and/or tickets to the reservation, or if that would be done separately?

Thank you so much in advance, Anna

Hello! I am trying to plan our first trip to Disney for our family (2 adults, 2 kids and a baby).

We are looking for 5-6 nights with flexible dates, can travel anytime at the end of May (19th-31st). Would love to stay in the Treehouse in Saratoga Springs, otherwise a 1 bedroom villa would be ideal. Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club or Boardwalk villas would be our top choices after Saratoga.

I was also wondering if you are able to add a dining package and/or tickets to the reservation, or if that would be done separately?

Thank you so much in advance, Anna

I can add the dining plan. You would need to purchase theme park tickets separately.
Personal opinion but I would not stay at the Treehouse villas for a first time stay(and with 3 little ones ). You have to transfer buses at Saratoga to the Treehouse (basically it's an extra on/off bus ride and that's alot with kids for your first visit.. I have 5 kids)
There are options available.
SSR 1 bedroom is going to be your cheapest at 179pts ($2,685)...
Boardwalk 215pts
Beach club & BLT not available

You need to have 10 posts on this forum to use private messages. So make 10 random posts then message me and we can discuss further all your options

Last edited:
Interested in 282 points for 7/31-8/5. Looking to book ASAP. Think I’m eligible to PM now but don’t know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter