Updated 03/12/2012 - Dreams-Special Menus Walt's+Silver Spur-(Photos)Food and Show

19.50€ is a price drop non, it was 20€ before ?

I've got some photos of the chocolate dessert, it's been there a while now but I've been slacking :rotfl:

Always love new menus ;) Did you get your CG meal as well this trip ? :goodvibes

I am not sure about the price drop but it is definitely 19.50 euro, just checked. It was a lovely meal in itself - way better than June, and very good value when you think about it.

Yes, we did do Cali Grill - the food was really lovely. We enjoyed the meal very much , really pleased we did it, but I'm not sure I'd rush back there. I don't know what it was about it, it seemed to lack atmosphere a bit :confused3. I took a photo of the menu (it's not very clear though). Will update in a few days as I haven't even taken photos off camera yet :rolleyes:. I also took photos of the food in there (my dessert was AMAZING) but I accidentally deleted DH's main meal doh!

I've put the new photos up on 1st page..did your chocolate dessert look a bit like that one ?

Look forward to reading your restaurant reviews when you get to them as I know what it's like coming back after a trip and everything that needs to be done :goodvibes

It was 20¬, very odd..if you are going to add 5¬ to the adult price why take off 50cts on the childs ,, Les mystères de DLP

Here is a copy of the menu and food photos from our meal at walts on the 2nd December :goodvibes

5fdb11cf45125836e1ec36307e70208a.jpg

Crispy smoked duck breast with figs and quinoa
0717e1c6bba3e98007e428652bfa71ba.jpg

Vegetable tatin and red pepper coulis
57e1ff1dc7e65c23b030c215468efd8b.jpg

Lamb cooked 2 ways with cream of gnocchi (really bad photo!)
9c440dc61bccedb8a956ceb45a7a26c1.jpg

The 20th anniversary dessert (different from the old one?)
2e6eb4c0d22953d3422642f110d21487.jpg

7c8b8d4466e77d7ad46404c820ff0e4b.jpg

Gemmybear - you have saved me a job!

I have a few more photos I will post on here later tonight (couldn't get them loaded onto photobucket last night :confused3).

Brillant :goodvibes Thank you so much

The dessert is the new one and is the same as at Blue Lagoon (I added the photo to the front page ;))

This menu looks more like a winter menu as the choices are "heavier" food

Nice to see some seafood/fish on there

Did you enjoy it ? :goodvibes

Brillant :goodvibes Thank you so much

The dessert is the new one and is the same as at Blue Lagoon (I added the photo to the front page ;))

This menu looks more like a winter menu as the choices are "heavier" food

Nice to see some seafood/fish on there

Did you enjoy it ? :goodvibes

We loved it! Also had the steak but I forgot to take a photo :headache: we thought it was a lovely menu and for us the dreams viewing was well worth it, no waiting in the cold at a busy weekend :thumbsup2

Eventually - I have had a nightmare uploading photos!

I attach the menu (not sure if it's any bigger than Gemmy's so thought I'd put it on here anyway)

DSCF5721.jpg

ETA - Photobucket isn't playing for me again - not sure what is up but it's taken me all night to upload 3 photos - think my little netbook has had enough!! I will have a go again tomorrow night as I have some photos of other meals...! :confused3

Eventually, photos are uploaded (well, not all but the Walts ones at least!). Sorry for the delay :eek:.

We ate here lunchtime on Sat 1st December. We were lucky enough to get a window seat in the Adventureland room.

Child's meal:

Duo of cheese with salmon & chives

DSCF5726.jpg

Burger main

DSCF5727.jpg

Adults:

Duck starter

DSCF5729.jpg

Langoustines starter

DSCF5728.jpg

Sirloin steak main (we ordered 2 well done and 1 medium. 1 well was fine, the other was rare! We had to send it back twice before it came back well (and cooked like the other well done one was?).

DSCF5730.jpg

Lamb cooked 2 ways main

DSCF5731.jpg

Dessert (same as the one Carrie posted & Gemmybear - thank you!) chocolate bombe with milk & white chocolate mousse filling and biscuit/nut base

DSCF5734.jpg

This was a delicious meal (despite my sending my steak back twice). We really all enjoyed it and thought it was very good value for money, especially as it included the VIP Dreams wristband. DH and I thought the meal was a huge improvement on June's meal due to the new menu choices :thumbsup2.

Just noticed your excellent photos DLPDreams. Thanks for sharing - very useful.

Does anyone have any current menus for the Silver Spur meals? Obviously not available in Blue Lagoon until POTC reopens in March.

One of our posters on TA DLP forum has booked Dreams meal for a Saturday 16th March, ( the day that POTC is scheduled to reopen) but were only offered this in Walt's - not Blue Lagoon or Silver Spur.

The Dreams meal in your photos certainly looks better than the earlier ones - making my mouth water.

Never look at DLP meals threads with photos when you are hungry....!

Just found this thread about Dreams meal package. Just wondered if this is still running until April? Thanks

I had one booked for next week and received a call from DLP to advise they had cancelled the Dreams! VIP meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter