UPDATE: Southwest has Extended Their Dates?

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
They're only booking out through August 3rd, that's only a little over 4 months... when do you guys think they'll book beyond August? Thanks!

I wonder if they are waiting until after Easter to release more dates?????

I just got off the phone with Southwest because I was wondering the same thing. We are going at the end of August. She said they were supposed to have extended their schedule on March 21st, but on that day it was rescheduled to be today. It didn't happen, but she was pretty confident that it should be sometime tomorrow afternoon.

I guess even if it doesn't happen tomorrow, it should happen very soon. We have until April 8th to book the Friends Fly Free Fare so that gives us a little bit of a cushion. The only catch was that they are only extending it until about Sept. 15th. That still may not be far enough for some of you.

Anyway, if you can take advantage of it, GREAT!!

If not, sorry, there should be something else coming up soon.

I just looked & they've updated their schedule through September 13th... No quite late enough for our trip in November... More waiting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter