Update: Pray for Dom- Dom has passed, His Services, Thank You- Page 48 post 949

Dan,
How sweet of you to post this!
You are part of the joy of today!
It took many years of therapy to ge here.
And here is a place I treasure.
And I have my heart and soul open to all.
And I receive so much more than I give.
Everyone has told me that I lived because God has plans for me.
I think I'm slowly starting to see the path.
There is no rush, i feel peace.
God bless you!!

Carolyn

Teresa! Such beautiful and yes also heartbreaking news. God Bless Uncle Leo! I love that he was a Disney uncle. He most definitely is cheering from his window in Heaven! Prayers for safe pregnancy and delivery for your daughter Lauren. Thank you for sharing with us!

All I can say, will forever say, about Dom, is how Blessed he is to have you along with the rest of his family by his side. Remember, though he may seem to not see with his eyes, he does with his heart because that is where Jesus is! Dom knows in some way you are there, always will believe that fiercely because Jesus is forever there, with us all! All of you are in my heart and prayers always.

Much love and Happy Easter!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for sharing the story of Dom as well as the rest of your family, such a blessing that you will be able to welcome another grandson soon. I loved the pictures of Leo at WDW, what amazing experiences your whole family has been able to share over the years! Good thoughts for Dom always.

Congratulations on the new grandson that is on the way! What a wonderful person "J" is! This is proof that God is watching over you and your family!:cloud9:

TC :cool1:

Teresa I feel like an emotional roller coaster. So happy for your new family addition and Dom’s surgery but heart broken that this journey has now been two years. I so wished I lived near you all and could go to the fundraiser. I feel like I know you all and pray for Dom often. As someone up thread expressed so well, he is in the Father’s arms. He is well aware and cares for him every single moment. Thank you for sharing this journey with us. You all are special people and I know Dom has wonderful support! Hugs to you all this Easter!

Congrats on the new grandson! What wonderful news about the donation to Dom's mom. What a blessing. Thank you for the updates. Praying for Dom's case!

Thank you for the update, Teresa. So happy to hear Dom's kidney stone issue has been resolved for now. I hope you all receive good news from the judge in charge of Dom's case. LOVE the photos of Uncle Leo with the various kids and the recent photos of Dom. Sending a big congrats to your daughter! Looking forward to the day when you post photos of little Leo so we can all "meet" him.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful words. Seriously, you all have brought tears to my eyes. You're all such wonderful friends, even if I've only met one of you in person. Looking at you @Dan Murphy!

Such wonderful news all around!
Loved reading about uncle Leo, and the generous donation from your friend to patty

You Teresa are a shining star for all you do for Dom
And I know it is out of love why you continue helping

Congrats on the new upcoming baby Leo

Thank you for continuing to update us

Thanks for the update, Teresa.

Wonderful news about Lauren and soon to be baby Leo. And what great memories of Uncle Leo. :cloud9: I loved the walk down memory lane with him and your family.

Your schoolmate J from years back is, as you say, indeed an angel.

Hoping, with prayers, Dom will be able to stay where he is, getting his needed support and therapies. So good to see him, so difficult to comprehend his status when looking at him. The mind is such a complex creation.

:hug:'s to you, Harry and all your family, Teresa.

Teresa I feel like an emotional roller coaster. So happy for your new family addition and Dom’s surgery but heart broken that this journey has now been two years. I so wished I lived near you all and could go to the fundraiser. I feel like I know you all and pray for Dom often. As someone up thread expressed so well, he is in the Father’s arms. He is well aware and cares for him every single moment. Thank you for sharing this journey with us. You all are special people and I know Dom has wonderful support! Hugs to you all this Easter!

Sabeking said my words. Dom's story is like a sad (the accident of course) but beautiful book and Teresa you help write many chapters (updates) :love:

Teresa, thank you, as always for taking the time to update us and more than that allow us to cheer Dom (and you)! on in love and prayer. I am so sorry, so very sorry he continues to go through so much. Much prayer for ease of pain always and simply moving forward. Always know, the Lord is with you. God Bless all of you.

I lost track of this over the past year as life handed me a lot of lemons. Today is the 1st anniversary of my husbands 2nd stroke in the space of 6 weeks last year. Thankfully we got through the year and he is OK for the most part. It is amazing what strokes do to a person beyond the physical damage.

I am so happy your daughter is going to have her little Leo. My granddaughter is 13 and diagnosed with POCS. That has been a roller coaster ride too as the normal treatments can't be used as she has a clotting factor disorder on top of it. Then my SIL had 2 very minor TSA's last month. Like I said lots of lemons, I wish I liked Lemonade.

I will continue to keep Dom in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter