• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update on us and MJ's Bday Bash...

MommytoMJM

Disney is a lifestyle!
Update 1-6-06

Hi All-

Quick update on us...sorry I haven't been participating as much as I should, things are nuts here (what else is new?)

We're moving over the weekend of the 21-22 of January... I am thinking that it would be best for MJ and I to be out of the hair of the moving folks, so I am trying to find a volunteer to take MJ and I to the parks Sat and Sun while Andrew does the heavy lifting...

There are a few things going on in the health front... MJ is having an MRI and EEG undergeneral anesthesia on January 9th. You'd think that after all of these years I'd be used to it, but I am soooo not used to it. :( I also have to have an MRI of my head and neck in addition to a nerve conduction test...Ewwwwwww. Those are happening on the 16th and 26th of January. We are still waiting on authorization for her wheelchair, sigh....I need to start looking for an OT and ST in that area too.

We are getting the packing done slowly, we still need to find volunteers for the heavy lifting on the 22 and the unpacking after that. Once we get moved things will be better, the new place has a playground, pool, exercise room, etc....

Andrew's new job is going well, he likes it a lot, but the hours right now are brutal. Even tho it is low season for the parks, it is high season fro the Reservations Office (DRC) he is working 6 days a week.

We have had some amazing magical moments that I need to write about.Disney continues to be an amazing thing for us and MJ. I hope to get some new pics and stories up on her blog soon...MJ was gvine her 1,000th pin last week, it was from Micheal at the Magic Kingdom and was the VMK pin (since she'll never be able to do the tour for a mutitude of reasons!

I am also starting to think about her homeschool program, I think I can base her entire curriculum around WDW. I have to get her paperwork into the school board next year.

We didn't really celebrate the holidays much this year due to the move and all, so MJ's birthday (Feb. 6, she'l lbe five) is going to be an all around bash! She has never had any kind of party or anything (she slept through much of her first birthday party) so we are doing big things for her birhtday. My friend Dania is coming from Texas, my friend (and MJ's adopted Nana) is coming from Miami. I hope to have lots of folks around for her bash.

We are doing 4 parks in 4 days. Fri Feb 3 Epcot (as long as MJ can stand it, not her favorite park) Sat Feb 4 Animal Kingdom and Chef Mickeys for her birthday dinner, Sun Feb 5 MGM, Monday Feb 6 (her actual birthday) is Magic Kingdom...of course all plans are subject to change without notice on the part of MJ!

If anyone wants to be part of MJ's 5th birthday bash, please PM, email, IM or call me!

I think that is all for right now! Talk to you all soon I hope!

MommytoMJM said:
.... Monday Feb 6 (her actual birthday) is Magic Kingdom...of course all plans are subject to change without notice on the part of MJ! ....

We'll be there, bright and early...we'll be looking for the Birthday Girl, and stop to say hello:):)

:sunny:

We won't be there until Feb 11th but we send our best wishes :goodvibes and lots of Pixie Dust :wizard: .

Sending lots of pixie dust to help with your move.
Lots more pixie dust for the medical tests.
And a whole lot more pixie dust for a great birthday bash.

I can't be there unfortunately. :sad: But I am wishing plently of PD for the birthday girl. :goodvibes And good luck with your move (I wish I could be there. :sad: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter