Update on our wedding

newyearsbride

Mouseketeer
Sorry I've been gone for forever, yall might not even remember me :) . I've just been going through quite a bit lately and haven't had time to come by. Well, our Disney wedding was cancelled. I had a family issue that forced us to change plans and dates and location. So we're now getting married at home, but still going on a honeymoon to the World :) . Thanks to everyone who was so supportive in the planning process earlier this year.

Hey! I remember you. That is ashame about the disney wedding. I hope you are happy with your new wedding.

Hey at least you get to honeymoon in Disney!

Good luck with everything!

Thanks. It's not the wedding we imagined, of course, but we're hoping it will work out. I am very much looking forward to our honeymoon!

Hi,
I think if my situation turned out similar to yours - which is possible - I'd turn really bitter, and have a tiny wedding and not invite a bunch of people who are expecting to be invited, and then spend all of my money on my honey moon :lmao:

But I can be b*tchy that way... :laughing:

I hope you still come and do some planning on here though, it's always nice to hear about everyone's plans.

Hi,
I think if my situation turned out similar to yours - which is possible - I'd turn really bitter, and have a tiny wedding and not invite a bunch of people who are expecting to be invited, and then spend all of my money on my honey moon :lmao:

Hahaha! I came very close, I'll tell you that. Although, I will admit our now Disney honeymoon costs almost as much as the wedding itself will. I told someone today I'm just ready for the whole thing to be over with and start the honeymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter