• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Update on me....

nana2tots

<font color=purple>2Wild4Disney!Nana's 3 Gurls! ou
I have radation consultation on Aug 1st, chemo on Aug 3rd. Need them Prayers and Pixie dust, plz

Lots of prayers and postivie thoughts coming your way nana! :hug:

Awe thank you guys, don't need anything except for God to take this awful cancer away. Love you all...........

Prayers that God gives you the strength to fight for better days and a clean bill of health soon! :hug:

Hi Nana, I've been keeping you and family in my prayers :hug:. Good to hear there is a plan in order to fight this beast, does this mean you've had surgery? I'm so sorry you've been dealt this terrible hand to deal with after all you've been through, but word has it; If God leads us to it, he will lead us through it! I think it really helps one physically, mentally and spiritually, to believe in His powers with all our heart to extinguish any doubt that may creep in. Healing prayers that you and yours will be graced with faith, hope and peace, excellent drs, medical care, and treatment plans, through this difficult time. Remember, your Dis friends are always here for you. :hug:

God Bless, :hug:'s to the hubbie, and XO's to your sweet DGD's :grouphug:. You already know, your Sandi is there guiding you. :littleangel:

:tink::shamrock:

Hello, no i just found out about this 5 days after getting back from Disney, a couple of weeks ago, i have to have an ultra-sound on the 26th to see if its in the Lympnodes, and what stage it is, they are going to do radation and chemo first, then after 6 weeks of that, in Oct. he will do the Major surgery...will try to keep update, and Thank you and all my Dis'er friends

:hug: Prayers for you Nana. Praying for peace, strength and Gods healing hand to be upon you. Praying Jeremiah 29:11 for you.

Nana2tots,

When my husband was 30 he was diagnosed with colon cancer. He had radiation and lived to tell about it. When he was 52 he was diagnosed with rectal cancer. He had surgery to remove the tumor and chemotherapy and radiation. After 3 rounds of chemo he was scheduled for daily radiation treatments for 6 weeks while wearing a chemo pump 24 hrs a day for the duration. It was the most difficult thing he has experienced in his life, BUT he got through it and is alive and healthy today. It has been 2 years now. Just like you he had the rectal cancer for years.. It was slow growing like yours. I just want you to know that there is hope. It won't be easy, but YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT. God is good and will be with you. Just keep your eyes on Him...let Him be your strength. You will be in my prayers.

Awe, thank you, so glad your hubby is ok, and got through this.Did he have to have the Major surgery after the radation and chemo?

He had been bleeding for quite a long time and had lost 40% of his blood volume. They initially wanted to do some of the treatment before the surgery, but because he was so anemic they did the surgery first. He was operated on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and started his treatment in February. He finished in July.

Awe, surgery is sooo scary!!!!, so glad he is ok

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter