UPDATE ON HOW TO BOOK Blue Bayou Fantasmic : if you have a reservation after Aug 27th, please read!!

Not to be a bubble burster, but I think this may be old news. I had seen this on the app last week and know people have been able to book the Fantasmic package for a while.

Not to be a bubble burster, but I think this may be old news. I had seen this on the app last week and know people have been able to book the Fantasmic package for a while.
I don't disagree. But the wording on their website had not been updated and it was causing a lot of confusion.

Thanks for posting. I've seen a lot of confusion with people still thinking they can upgrade regular reservations in September. Glad they made it clearer on the website.

I was confused as well. I didn't know if an early August reservation could still be upgraded. (I didn't know what date package reservations started). Thank you for posting this. I'm sure many will find it helpful.

I’m definitely confused by this, as I booked last week for September, thinking I could ask the server for the fantasmic dining package. The website still states this on the Blue Bayou page. There isn’t any mention of dates here 5A31ECE7-78D3-4EE4-A55A-A59384F44B22.jpeg

We've been searching for a Fantasmic BB since ADRS opened and can never get one - still have 26 days to try but my goodness =(

Huh... the fanstasmic dinning package page:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/fantasmic-dinner-packages/

Says what I have poster here. That is confusing!
I booked directly from the Blue Bayou page, not thinking I needed to click on the fantasmic page, as it states that we can just ask our server for the fantasmic upgrade and no mention of dates restrictions on that page.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/blue-bayou-restaurant/

Okay all we want to do Fantasmic BB, are first day in park is Sat Oct 1. I know they go to a weekend schedule but looks like that is only Fri/Sat not Sunday. I saw Sunday Sep 4th with a show, but no shows listed for Sun Sep 11th. Can anybody confirm? We fly in early Saturday and leave on the next Friday so this would be are only chance and that means I need to try for reservation early tomorrow morning.

Anyone able to book BB Fantasmic for Fri. Oct 28th this morning? I was on it from 3am-6am, then at 6:01 all time slots were listed as unavailable. There’s no way they filled that fast, right? Now I’m so tired at work, and sad, and tired, maybe kinda mad I dunno.

Anyone able to book BB Fantasmic for Fri. Oct 28th this morning? I was on it from 3am-6am, then at 6:01 all time slots were listed as unavailable. There’s no way they filled that fast, right? Now I’m so tired at work, and sad, and tired, maybe kinda mad I dunno.
They have not opened blue bayou fantasmic at all for October. Many of us are looking for October dates!

I made a regular reservation like 6 weeks ago and did not see any Fantasmic packages available for 9/8. Has anyone actually been able to make a Fantasmic package reservation for Blue Bayou through the website?

I made a regular reservation like 6 weeks ago and did not see any Fantasmic packages available for 9/8. Has anyone actually been able to make a Fantasmic package reservation for Blue Bayou through the website?
Yes. Folks have gotten them for September.

We couldn't get one for the same day either. I don't think it's actually showing on Thursday, 9/8. I have switched to looking at Sunday, but it's been no dice.

EDIT: Just checked, no Thursday, 9/8. It's showing that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday though.

We couldn't get one for the same day either. I don't think it's actually showing on Thursday, 9/8. I have switched to looking at Sunday, but it's been no dice.

EDIT: Just checked, no Thursday, 9/8. It's showing that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday though.
I'm such a dunce. Of course I can't find any bookings that day. There is no showing of Fantasmic on 9/8. Kinda weird on Disney+ Day, but there you go!

I'm such a dunce. Of course I can't find any bookings that day. There is no showing of Fantasmic on 9/8. Kinda weird on Disney+ Day, but there you go!
It’s not showing on weekdays in September. They didn’t release the schedule until after the 60 day ADR booking window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter