• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*UPDATE**CLOSED* “0”SSR Pts. Left For Rent/Transfer $17/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkTink63

DIS Veteran
I have 360 SSR pts for rent/transfer. $17/pt. The points need to be used by 7/31/2023. They can be used at any resort. I accept PayPal and the fee is 3%
Please feel free to ask questions. I have been a DVC member since 2005. We usually use our points every year but will not be going this year. 😢

Thank you!

Stephanie

To verify availability please PM me.
Check in & check out date
Resort preferences
Room preferences
How many people will be staying in the room. If children under 18-years-old will be staying in the room please include their age at the time of travel
What type of room

In order to complete the reservation I will need:
First & last name of all members of your party
Address
Phone number
email address of primary renter

Last edited:
I have 360 SSR pts for rent/transfer. $17/pt. The points need to be used by 7/31/2023. They can be used at any resort. I accept PayPal and the fee is 2.99%
Please feel free to ask questions. I have been a DVC member since 2005. We usually use our points every year but will not be going this year. 😢

Thank you!

Stephanie

Resort preferences
Room preferences
How many people will be staying in the room. If children under 18-years-old will be staying in the room please include their age at the time of travel
What type of room

Address
Phone number
Bump :tink:

Good evening looking for 1 night at AKV Jambo House value studio on 3/4 if available. Thanks

I have 360 SSR pts for rent/transfer. $17/pt. The points need to be used by 7/31/2023. They can be used at any resort. I accept PayPal and the fee is 2.99%

Thank you!

Stephanie

Resort preferences
Room preferences
What type of room

Address
Phone number
PM

Hey, late notice I know, but interested in four nights (Wed-Sun) any weekend in March, or April 20-24 (could potentially do other weekends, if available).

No real resort or room preferences.

5 total people: 2 adults, three children (ages 8, 6, and 3).

Hey, late notice I know, but interested in four nights (Wed-Sun) any weekend in March, or April 20-24 (could potentially do other weekends, if available).

i found some availability but I can’t seem to PM you. Can you PM me?

Last edited:

I just noticed you joined today. I think you have to have 10 posts before PMing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter