Upcoming Trip; A Couple of Merchandise Questions

Princess351

Mouseketeer
We're getting ready to head to Disneyland this weekend, and I'm wondering if anyone who frequents the parks has noticed if they ever got any of the "Christopher Robin" movie plush back in stock? (Specifically looking for Eeyore.) I see that the online Disney store has a 'back order' waitlist, but really wanted to get it on our trip (if that's an option).

Also, has anyone seen any (adult size) gloves in the parks? I'd like to get some while there for the possibly chilly nights, but don't know what (if any) are available there now...

Thanks in advance! : )

We're getting ready to head to Disneyland this weekend, and I'm wondering if anyone who frequents the parks has noticed if they ever got any of the "Christopher Robin" movie plush back in stock? (Specifically looking for Eeyore.) I see that the online Disney store has a 'back order' waitlist, but really wanted to get it on our trip (if that's an option).

Also, has anyone seen any (adult size) gloves in the parks? I'd like to get some while there for the possibly chilly nights, but don't know what (if any) are available there now...

Thanks in advance! : )
I didn’t notice about the Christopher Robin stuff, but the store right inside DCA had cream-colored gloves with bows that had pearls on them today. My daughter commented on them. They were the only gloves in that store.

Thanks for asking this as I wanted to know too :)

I was told by the Disney Store in the UK that when the film is released here on December 10th there will be another release of the ushers. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the same for the Parks?

Just got back from the parks last night; so I thought I'd post an answer to my own question, in case anyone was wondering! No, they do not have any of the Christopher Robin movie plush in stock now. (And the one person I asked didn't know when/if they would.) As for the gloves, I saw a few for adults; white w/ pearls, black with a subtle sequin Mickey design, Jack Skellington that say "Bone Daddy", and Minnie mouse fingerless gloves that convert to mittens w/ fuzzy ears on them. (I didn't buy any, as they didn't particularly appeal to me, or what I was looking for.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter