Upcoming Pro Bowl Expected Crowds at DW ?

Dizzytime

DIS Veteran
Normal disclaimer that I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but saw (maybe old?) news that NFL Pro Bowl will be played in Orlando again this year on Sunday Feb 4th, with other events leading up to it the days before. Know it's not it's first time played in Orlando and wondering if anybody has a memory of how much it affected DW crowds last time..parks..resorts..traffic etc?
Read on allears that may be a time to avoid, but other searches said it was not a big deal, not even close to the marathon or holiday weekends.
Any opinions appreciated, and hoping you are all having a magical day!
:goodvibes

I've gone pro bowl weekend once or twice before. I think it might cause a very slight increase in crowds. But I would not hesitate to go that weekend again. I saw that article as well and shook my head.

Thanks for the info, wiggy500. Given that there are no slow times at DW anymore this probably no big deal. Seems like the pro bowl isn't what it it used to be, anyway. People paying to watch multi-millionaires play a flag football game?
Hope everyone's having a magical day! :goodvibes

I believe there's a cheer conference going on that same weekday, so touring plans is predicting high crowd levels. I think if you can be flexible with park hopping it should be ok.

Thanks very much for the reply omniscientmommy! Boy that's a tough one to spell...hah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter