Up Coming trip to HH

poohgirl100

Earning My Ears
Hi fellow DVC members.......

Need your assistance. Leaving for a family vacation to HHI on Saturday (my second favorite place outside of Disney) and the weather looks washed out for the week. BUMMER!

I need ideas for other things to do if we are not able to go to the beach. Family going along, husband and two teenaged daughters.

Thanks for your help.

Poorgirl...Have fun on your trip! I can't help you out on HH, but I saw you're from Hamburg and just wanted to say Hello. I grew up in Tamaqua, PA and pass through everytime I went to Vanity Fair Outlets. Let us kow how your trip goes..I've been wanting to go there, too! :wave:

Pam

I'm not at HH this exact moment, but will be back in a couple of days. However, looking at Yahoo weather, I don't think you have too much to be worried about. Scattered thunderstorms are very isolated....sometimes it can rain at one end of the island and not the other. And even when it does rain, it tends to be a short term thing---rain and then blue skies (unless a hurricane is passing by---then it can rain straight for a couple of days). So, hoping for lots more :sunny: next week!

Don't forget there's a billiard table in Big Murgie's Den. Also, although I've never been in it, there's an enclosed mall nearby (kinda small though).

There is a mall right near the resort and a movie theater down the road.

Don't worry.

The Weather Channel and Yahoo weather reports never change for HHI in summer. It is perpetually a scattered T-Storm day. The threat is there every afternoon, but as already posted, it can rain down the beach and not on you, (or vice versa). We've often been chased off the beach, only to find the resort sunny, or watched it poor on the mainland while sitting comfortably on our deck.

We're a week behind you and also can't wait. Enjoy

We were at HHI last weekend and these were our back-up rain plans. We didn't need them because we didn't see one drop of rain.

Murder at the Mansion- interactive dinner theatre at Port Royal Plantation

The Arts Center- Shear Madness- comedy It's very near Shelter Cove.
Jigsaw puzzle- not a thousand pieces, but a smaller one

Everyone brought a book to read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter