Up Close With Rhinos Reservations

Disneydawg74

DIS Veteran
I wasn’t able to get reservation for Up Close With Rhinos on my 60+3 day recently. Will be trying again for a future trip, but will only have up to 60+4 for booking. Has anyone been able to get it at that point? I know they only offer it once a day, for a small number of people, so it’s very hard to get. Just looking for any success stories. Thanks.

I was able to reserve 2 spots about 30 days or less out for last May. I just checked every day and they popped up. My husband and daughter enjoyed petting the rhino.

I just read that as

Up Close with Rhino Conversations

Nice day we’re having🦏
🤠Oh yeah, not a cloud in the sky
We’re having some Kentucky bluegrass for lunch today. You’re welcome to join 🦏
🤠Sounds good. Mighty nice of you.
That’s just the way we rhinos roll 🦏😉
Lovely! ❤️

I want to book this for our October trip. I was hoping to buy it as a (late) Father's Day gift for my dad. I told him that he is getting his Father's Day present when we go to Disney and he asked what it is...I told him I don't know yet :rotfl2:. I am REALLY hoping we can do this because he has never done a tour and he does not want to take a lot of time out of the day away from the parks. I figured this would be perfect! It's only an hour and it's at AK, which is his least-favorite park (but my FAVORITE!). I've done the Wild Africa Trek (twice) and another tour at the AK that they no longer offer. I've also done the Wanyama Safari and I would love it if they'd bring that one back, but I know my dad would not appreciate the meal at Jiko. He's a "burger-and-fries" kind of guy:rotfl:.

I’m also hoping to book this as a surprise for a friend for our September trip. Does anyone know when they become available to book? I’m assuming its 60 days in advance but is it 6am, midnight, something else?

Thank you! And does anyone know if it is offered every day or only on certain days?

Thanks, everyone! We get there Monday and we have options for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at Animal Kingdom so I guess that helps with our chances to be flexible.

Thanks, everyone! We get there Monday and we have options for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at Animal Kingdom so I guess that helps with our chances to be flexible.
Recently, when I tried to book it. Nothing available at 60+3.

You can call, but I suspect it's easier to get online.
I figured too, but we are very open on our schedule (the only thing we have "set" is our MNSSHP). Since we also want to book CRT and HDD, and we are so flexible, I wondered if a CM is able to see what is available over our 7-day stay vs me trying to look at one day at a time.

I figured too, but we are very open on our schedule (the only thing we have "set" is our MNSSHP). Since we also want to book CRT and HDD, and we are so flexible, I wondered if a CM is able to see what is available over our 7-day stay vs me trying to look at one day at a time.
You can look by date range on this

Attachments

• IMG_1005.png
    IMG_1005.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter