UO on HHN using Valet - is there an elevator near that entrance?

Imaginette

Mouseketeer
Good Morning!

I'm not a frequent poster, or a frequent UO visitor, but we are visiting during HHN to UO on an RIP tour, which gives us free valet parking. They say arrive early (not sure when we should get there, our check in is different, but I do want to arrive early, as we can always go shopping), so any tips on that for the valet portion would be greatly appreciated! It's on Wednesday night, so I'm not sure if I should be concerned and not sure when we should arrive.

QUESTION - we have a scooter that you assemble from the trunk, and we may have to bring it for this trip. Do they have an elevator at the Valet area that goes up to the citiwalk?

I'm a bit concerned about that too, as we don't typically have a scooter, but injuries happen, so it's a possibility this trip that we'll have to bring it.

Any info, tips, etc, would be very much appreciated, thank you!

My recommendation is to email guest services. The “Contact us” link is on the main website… might’ve been at the bottom, I can’t remember offhand. But I do know that they are very responsive, and it’s a real person who replies, so you can ask questions back to them and have basically a conversation.

I‘m sure they’d have an elevator— you won’t be the first or only disabled person to use the valet. Bring your scooter if it will help… it’s much better to have it and park it around to walk sometimes, or queue up, etc… than to wish you had brought it and end up miserable on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter