Unusual report: Neat seat mate on plane to Chicago....a true Disney fan from Hong Kong

Treehouse

Earning My Ears
I believe the neatest personal contact I've had with this trip of Jan/01 was meeting a new friend from Hong Kong. A young lady on her way home chatted and chatted about her love of the princesses and souvenirs and rides. SHe had done a Disney cruise and all-stars week on her own. She knew a family from the US and sat with them at the meals. Now I have a new friend through e-mail now in HOng Kong and I have met her as well!
She has a great love for Sleeping Beauty and was looking for posters from the movie. NOne available! Anyway. I thought a would add this to my report on a seperate note. It was really interesting to hear her talk about the Hong Kong Disney which would be ready in about 3-4 years.

How exciting and you have made a new acquaintance, Disney does have a way of bringing people together..

Mac-key Mouse QOBGOC
dancecindy.gif

<font color=red>Coordinator of the First Annual Official Dis Convention </font>

How nice for both of you :) Disney's ~*~magic~*~ knows no boundries. :)

Did you tell her about The DIS...better yet, the DIS-Con ??? :D Better tell her, if you haven't already. ;) Let's make this an international affair. :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter