• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unusual Question

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
Hey all, me....again,
Since we are here for 2 weeks I have guests coming and going on different dates. So here's my dilemma. ..I will be in the parks with guest #1 when guest #2 and 3 show up. I've set up Magical Express for 2 and 3 so I won't have to leave the parks and pick them up. But where will ME drop them off? Will I have to be there to check them in? Ideally, it would be best for them to get to the campsite, (preferred) ,drop off luggage and meet at the parks....Thanks again.....

ME will drop them off where they have the reservation. So, at the front of FW . They would then have to make their way to the campsite itself via internal bus, golf cart, something to drop off luggage directly there. I would think they should be able to drop it off at the lobby, then take the bus to the parks. Then, on the way back, pick up the luggage on the way to the campsite (with you & guest #1)

something like ----- Drop off is at the Outpost. They walk-in and check-in. Request a ride to site??? I'm thinking they have access to RV so luggage is put inside after which it's off to the Park for a meet-up. Cool.

More informed can correct me if I'm wrong.

HAVE FUN!!!!

something like ----- Drop off is at the Outpost. They walk-in and check-in. Request a ride to site??? I'm thinking they have access to RV so luggage is put inside after which it's off to the Park for a meet-up. Cool.

More informed can correct me if I'm wrong.

HAVE FUN!!!!

Replace "REQUEST A RIDE TO SITE" with walk back over to the Outpost and take an internal bus to your loop, then hoof it to the RV, it wont be a long walk. Two of our kids meet us every year, they cant take as much time off from work or college to travel with us. They fly in to Orlando and take DME, very convenient

and yes, HAVE FUN!!

Do guests 2 and 3 have magic bands ? Access to RV ? ME will drop them up front, they can catch any internal bus to the other end of the campground or get off at your loop.

Replace "REQUEST A RIDE TO SITE" with walk back over to the Outpost and take an internal bus to your loop, then hoof it to the RV, it wont be a long walk. Two of our kids meet us every year, they cant take as much time off from work or college to travel with us. They fly in to Orlando and take DME, very convenient

and yes, HAVE FUN!!

Guess I'm dating myself since I recall seeing CMs with guests and luggage in golf carts heading to sites. :duck:

One of our guests (on our registered guest list and had a magic band already) arrived by DME and our site was not ready when he arrived. We picked him up and the Desk offered to hold his luggage and deliver our guest's luggage once our site was assigned. We only had to call them and they promptly delivered it while we were setting up our site. Awesome experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter