• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unused Seasonal Ap ticket question

kcpinwdw

DIS Veteran
Advice needed! back in 2019 I purchased seasonal passes for our family with intent to use January 2020, but my son got the flu and we ended up having to cancel (at the airport on our way). When I called the hotel and let them know we weren't coming they said just hold onto the voucher and use when we do. Fast forward and the pandemic hits and we have to cancel out rescheduled trips too... but now it looks like we are finally going, in December. Should I be worried about trying to redeem these APs I have? Or is it like Disney and I will retain the value of the tickets regardless. Where should I go once we arrive to get our tickets? We will be checking later at night (Hard Rock) and hope to go to the park first thing in the am. Thanks!

There is no timeframe to use the voucher, so you can activate it without an issue for this trip. Hard Rock has a ticket desk where they can give you your AP card, and then you just go to the park. However, if you get there late, it might not be open. If the parks are still open when you arrive, you can go get your APs there. Otherwise, plan to go early the next morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter