unused gymbucks?

wendylovesdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi Fellow-Budget disers!

Today I believe is the last day to redeem gymbucks from Gymboree.

If anyone has a Gymbuck laying at the bottom of their purse that they are not going to use I would appreciate it and use it online tonight, if you would kindly email me the code and pin from the gymbuck.

A few things, yes I have asked here before, as gymbucks are the most cost-friendly way to get clothes from Gymboree in my opinion.

I am not hiding the fact that I have asked before, nor do I want to get into a discussion about whether I am worthy enough, or poor enough, or people looking up my posts to determine whether or not the resort I have stayed at in the last few years deems me gymbuck worthy.

Gymbucks are a money saving measure for me and this is why I am asking.

This is just a request on the last day of the redemption period if you have one you were planning on not using.

-Wendy :hippie:

I think I just missed the person who said if you PM'd them you could have their gymbuck, so still surfing the DIS and need one. :yay:

Hi Fellow-Budget disers!

Today I believe is the last day to redeem gymbucks from Gymboree.

If anyone has a Gymbuck laying at the bottom of their purse that they are not going to use I would appreciate it and use it online tonight, if you would kindly email me the code and pin from the gymbuck.

A few things, yes I have asked here before, as gymbucks are the most cost-friendly way to get clothes from Gymboree in my opinion.

I am not hiding the fact that I have asked before, nor do I want to get into a discussion about whether I am worthy enough, or poor enough, or people looking up my posts to determine whether or not the resort I have stayed at in the last few years deems me gymbuck worthy.

This is just a request on the last day of the redemption period if you have one you were planning on not using.

Have you ever stayed in a monorail resort??? If so...

NO GYMBUCKS FOR YOU!!!:rotfl:

What is wrong with you!!??!

I am pretty sure there are dying children in Ethiopia who would really appreciate those gymbucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad2::mad:

Anyone still need some Gymbucks? I have $50 that I won't be using...first to PM me gets them...(of course you'll have to write a dissertation on your worthiness - LOL! :rotfl2:)

Hi Kristin,
I would love your gymbucks if you still have some you're not using. I'm wanting to shop today. Thank you!
Cheta

Hi Fellow-Budget disers!

A DISer (on the budget board no less) with a sense of humor who doesn't take herself too seriously. REFRESHING!!!! :thumbsup2

I have a $100 off $200 one I will not be using. I used 1- $100 one already and cant really see anything else we want right now.

First to PM me gets it.

Hi,

I have a $25.00 Gymbucks that I am not using so if anyone wants it just PM me and it is yours. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter