• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unsweetened Tea at BOG Lunch?

MagicPlanningMom

Earning My Ears
Trying to preorder for our BOG lunch, and I was just wondering if they had unsweetened iced tea available as a fountain beverage option. Figure a caffeine boost would be nice, but if not I'll just order a bottle of water. Thanks!

It's one of those Gold Peak dispensers. I had to find somebody to get me lemons, but once I got that squared away, I drank about 2 cups there and refilled it to go.

I don't drink soda. It's either unsweetened iced tea or ice water for me when I'm dining in the MK.

It's one of those Gold Peak dispensers. I had to find somebody to get me lemons, but once I got that squared away, I drank about 2 cups there and refilled it to go.

I don't drink soda. It's either unsweetened iced tea or ice water for me when I'm dining in the MK.

Thanks. I knew lots of places had the Gold peak, but didn't want to order the fountain drink and end up not really caring for any of the choices. Nice to know I'll be able to caffeinate myself for the afternoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter