• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unsolicited Fiasco Props Thread

also tracey heinrich's hasn't been on the now defunct dreams unlimited podcast. miss her too when she used to come on. and what happened the real estate Sean, he used to be on as well. i guess people come and go. be well fiasco! thank you for your contribution....

Sean has been hosting Moving to Orlando with Reuben and Danielle. They may be a little busy at the moment since they're all working realtors.

also tracey heinrich's hasn't been on the now defunct dreams unlimited podcast. miss her too when she used to come on. and what happened the real estate Sean, he used to be on as well. i guess people come and go. be well fiasco! thank you for your contribution....
Sean is still on most of the Moving to Orlando shows. Him and Drake have been killing it as real estate agents, so they have barely any time to film shows anymore.

I believe Tracey is in charge of training new Dreams agents and has other responsibilities above the rest of the agents, so she is probably very busy. And John runs the day to day of Dreams, so I'm sure they both have full schedules. But I agree and really miss them and the Dreams shows, the trip reports were always my favorite parts of the whole Dis network.

If anyone didn't listen, Pete gave an appreciative, classy update/send-off for Fiasco to kick off this week's show. It was well said and nice to hear Corey is happy and onto new things.

I watched it this morning. He didn’t mention Haley at all, so it’s good to know that she is still with the company.

I watched it this morning. He didn’t mention Haley at all, so it’s good to know that she is still with the company.

I don't think Hayley was ever an employee. She just accompanied Fiasco as his +1.
Haley was never an employee of the DIS or Dreams. When we are busy, including our spouses is an easy way of making sure that we still get to see them but we also get our work done. Also, most of our videos are more fun to watch when you see our personalities bounce off of our other coworkers or partners.

Haley was never an employee of the DIS or Dreams. When we are busy, including our spouses is an easy way of making sure that we still get to see them but we also get our work done. Also, most of our videos are more fun to watch when you see our personalities bounce off of our other coworkers or partners.
Since you're posting it seems like a good time to mention this, my wife and I really miss Lobby Time!
I know (and respect) that ya'll are super busy but just wanted to let you know your show is missed, and every time we turn on YouTube (daily) we still check your channel to see if there's anything new.
All the best to you and Kylie.

Since you're posting it seems like a good time to mention this, my wife and I really miss Lobby Time!
I know (and respect) that ya'll are super busy but just wanted to let you know your show is missed, and every time we turn on YouTube (daily) we still check your channel to see if there's anything new.
All the best to you and Kylie.
I feel the same about Lobby Time, but also realize how busy they both must be. But I hope they're glad to hear how much they're missed! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter