Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

This week has been hard. I'm suppose to be studying to get certified in salesforce and it is just so dull I can't focus. I like what the salesforce provides but don't have time to do that training before the test so am relying what my company provides and it is just question and answer sheets. It isn't actually teaching me how to use the program. If I pass two exams by the 3rd I get a bonus but I don't foresee it happening.

On another note my body is telling me I should move back to Florida. My allergies were well managed down there but came back to NYC and I had to work from home yesterday and take some stronger meds because my allergies are all messed up. Just making the days miserable.

HOS started this weekend, I made folks crap themselves and I'm proud of it.

Tho I did have a jerk that would have been arrested If he hadn't gotten away.......... It was my first night, first set and this jerk grabbed me and started pushing and then shaking me, then tried to feel me up, then tried to lay on me and then tried to hit me (after I shoved him off and he hit the ground) I didn't realize until after I got home I had indeed watched him walk out of the house. My room is super dark and foggy so all I could tell is that he had short hair, mussels and a white shirt with some sort of print that was glowing. I learned my lesson about running to the exit the back way. Next time I'll just follow them out like I did with a guy that was flashing an extremely bright light in everyone's eyes.

But I had some hilarious scares. Like this chick was talking on her phone. I was sitting and all I had to do was stand up and she wouldn't stop screaming. I imagine the person on the other line has some hearing damage after that. :P

Or this group of probably college students where scared to walk past me and when I started moving the tried to run out the way the came in so I had to sneak though a tech door to scare them in the right direction.
Also during shift changes I just have to follow the flow of the crowd (in character) into the next room and exit that way. So I always pick to follow guest out who are really really scared.

Then during another shift change all 5 of us where in the room (3 leaving 2 coming in) and this woman started yelling "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD THEY ARE ALL IN HERE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!" then the leaving group was behind her though the next room LOL

HOS started this weekend, I made folks crap themselves and I'm proud of it.

Tho I did have a jerk that would have been arrested If he hadn't gotten away.......... It was my first night, first set and this jerk grabbed me and started pushing and then shaking me, then tried to feel me up, then tried to lay on me and then tried to hit me (after I shoved him off and he hit the ground) I didn't realize until after I got home I had indeed watched him walk out of the house. My room is super dark and foggy so all I could tell is that he had short hair, mussels and a white shirt with some sort of print that was glowing. I learned my lesson about running to the exit the back way. Next time I'll just follow them out like I did with a guy that was flashing an extremely bright light in everyone's eyes.

But I had some hilarious scares. Like this chick was talking on her phone. I was sitting and all I had to do was stand up and she wouldn't stop screaming. I imagine the person on the other line has some hearing damage after that. :P

Or this group of probably college students where scared to walk past me and when I started moving the tried to run out the way the came in so I had to sneak though a tech door to scare them in the right direction.
Also during shift changes I just have to follow the flow of the crowd (in character) into the next room and exit that way. So I always pick to follow guest out who are really really scared.

Then during another shift change all 5 of us where in the room (3 leaving 2 coming in) and this woman started yelling "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD THEY ARE ALL IN HERE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!" then the leaving group was behind her though the next room LOL

This is why I don't go to HHN, I don't know how I'd react.

I can enjoy a scare, but if someone really freaked me out I don't know how I'd react (though I doubt laying on someone or feeling them up would ever happen). What happens if someone really gets spooked and runs over a crowd to get away? Even worse, what if someone snaps and takes down a scare actor in a panic? How embarrassing and costly would it be to spend the night in county for something so stupid, I am surprised it doesn't happen more, especially with alcohol added to the mix.

This is why I don't go to HHN, I don't know how I'd react.

I can enjoy a scare, but if someone really freaked me out I don't know how I'd react (though I doubt laying on someone or feeling them up would ever happen). What happens if someone really gets spooked and runs over a crowd to get away? Even worse, what if someone snaps and takes down a scare actor in a panic? How embarrassing and costly would it be to spend the night in county for something so stupid, I am surprised it doesn't happen more, especially with alcohol added to the mix.

If someone was so scared that they where running people over I could if I really wanted to let them out an emergency exit. Also most hallways are big enough that the group in front could move over if someone was running because it does happen.
Scare Actors (at least at my event) are told/asked/trained not to peruse the accidental stuff. If you unintentionally smacked someone chances are nothing would happen. This guy wasn't even my target....... I was waiting to scare a girl 5 groups down. He was intentionally acting like this.

I just remembered another funny one. Had a guy wispier "Hillary Clinton 2016" to me.

Just tried a face mask for the first time. Not sure how I feel haha.

I imagine it's better than the one I get to wear for work. XD all jokes aside I should try a face mask due to the fact that my work mask leaves me face all dry and irritated. T_T

I imagine it's better than the one I get to wear for work. XD all jokes aside I should try a face mask due to the fact that my work mask leaves me face all dry and irritated. T_T

Haha not sure as it was nice at first then felt like it was dried to my face. Feels good after washing it off but idk if they are something I'm going to do all the time.

Gross! I felt something on my arm. It was a flippin spider! EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: I am a huge glutton for punishment, so I am trying to catch up on Once upon a Time. Halfway thru season 5 now. This show is really stupid. BUT if I can survive Days of Our Lives the Marlane devil possession, I can handle this. I think....:rolleyes1

Gross! I felt something on my arm. It was a flippin spider! EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: I am a huge glutton for punishment, so I am trying to catch up on Once upon a Time. Halfway thru season 5 now. This show is really stupid. BUT if I can survive Days of Our Lives the Marlane devil possession, I can handle this. I think....:rolleyes1

Ugh. I've fallen so behind on Once Upon a Time!! I didn't get to watch any of the last season and part of the season before it. One day....

Ugh. I've fallen so behind on Once Upon a Time!! I didn't get to watch any of the last season and part of the season before it. One day....
I always see commercials for that, always think it seems interesting, never made it past the first episode.

I'm so far behind in TV watching that I need to catch up on West Wing.

Ugh work is going so slow and I'm exhausted. Finished with everything I'm suppose to do for two weeks and just waiting on end of month financials and such. Slowly learning our program too so hopefully I can be confident in taking the certification exam and maybe turn it into a career on someone else's dime.

Glad Hockey is back even though we are in pre-season games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter