Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

Ladies, ladies, ladies, calm down....it's only 10:52 a.m. So far so good. But I am a very active male with a vibrant lifestyle, so check with me in about 8 hours or so.
Bob, just tell you secretaries to come in and smell you, then post their responses here.

Don't worry, I am told Disney has an excellent legal team to handle both slip and fall as well as sexual harassment charges.

I would just like state, on this beautiful Monday afternoon, that the "Ignore" button has single-handedly improved my DISBoards experience, and is probably the only reason I've resumed posting here.

The mods were right. Trust the mods. And your heart. Or whatever.

I was wondering where our Llama went. Glad you are back. The DIS wouldn't be the same without you.

O.k. Now caught up on the thread. Llama you have less then 35 minutes to tell us how the body wash worked out. lol. (Maybe less by the time I finish this.)
Today the kids in the class I work in were seriously all over the place. I would have thought the kids would have been well behaved since today was their open house. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

I'm recovering from this season. Not sure that I agree with Nicole as the winner and Victor as AFP

I just testing this feature that I saw how to do thanks to I believe it was Wikeliza on the BB 18 thread.

I have trying to figure out why the past 2 weeks or so this blasted computer been lagging even after defrag and stuff (deep scans).

I was hoping to have our neighbor's chickens to come over since the fire ants are hiding in the grass with all the latest rains.

Randoms....

-Caught that new show "Speechless" last night. Very impressed. Funny and smart. Will add to the rotation. Intended to then watch the "Survivor" premiere and "Big Brother" finale, but fell asleep and missed both. Thanks for not spoiling the BB results, @NC Belle (even though I *kinda* know the result b/c of Twitter).

-Nothing hits the spot like a good schwarma. And the garlic sauce they serve with it....man, I'd bathe in that stuff. Place down the street isn't as good as the place across town, but in a time crunch, it's sufficient. Fortunate to have terrific Greek, Cajun, and now Middle Eastern spots all within a mile of the office.

-Still in the 90's here and it's the first day of Fall, and frankly, that makes me angry. This temperature better drop with the quickness and get me some Fall up in here. Summer, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

-Speaking of "don't let the door hit you on the way out".....later, Stitch's Great Escape. You're a fine character, and a ton of fun in meet/greets, but your attraction was turrrrrible.

-We should pick a hashtag to use on Twitter so we can all identify one another.

-Still in the 90's here and it's the first day of Fall, and frankly, that makes me angry. This temperature better drop with the quickness and get me some Fall up in here. Summer, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Agreed, but I sure hope we don't head right into winter!

Additionally with the first day of Fall, NOW it's considerate appropriate to enjoy your pumpkin spice and decorate for Halloween. Wait, what are all these Christmas decorations?

I miss seeing Speechless with recording on the dvr various shows.
The gas shortage is keeping us from doing extras and picking up takeout. I was in the mood for food from a local owned Greek family pizza restaurant, but I might make a taco inspired meatloaf instead.
I guess Alien Encounter will not come to reclaim its home (one of my first rides at MK).
#KingLLamaJumpsIn*@#!Lakes
disclaimer: not bypassing filters...just random symbols for first # idea

Agreed, but I sure hope we don't head right into winter!

Additionally with the first day of Fall, NOW it's considerate appropriate to enjoy your pumpkin spice and decorate for Halloween. Wait, what are all these Christmas decorations?
I did buy Eggnog products for my birthday last year (before Halloween).

Well, it is the last full day with the old camper. Tomorrow I am going with my parents to pick up the new one that they bought at the RV show last Wednesday. I can't wait to go to Dover for the race weekend with the camper, then the camper will be making a trip to Florida for it's permanent location in Daytona.

Today already sucks at work. I do tier one tech support so people are generally not very happy. But today they are extra unhappy. Sadly my magical IT powers are on the fritz.

Today already sucks at work. I do tier one tech support so people are generally not very happy. But today they are extra unhappy. Sadly my magical IT powers are on the fritz.
Just pull out all the ID-10-T error jokes you can and keep repeating them to yourself! It may not be particularly kind to your users, but I find the venting helps take the stress away.
And on behalf of Tier 3 support people, developers, and otherwise IT engineers everywhere, thank you for clearing the path for us!!

Just pull out all the ID-10-T error jokes you can and keep repeating them to yourself! It may not be particularly kind to your users, but I find the venting helps take the stress away.
And on behalf of Tier 3 support people, developers, and otherwise IT engineers everywhere, thank you for clearing the path for us!!

I usually don't mind it - I get to work from home in my pj's. I go to WDW in 8 days so my concentration is starting to wan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter