Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

Today is my moms birthday. I got her a Disney pandora charm but of course it's not here yet.

I also had my latest rumor round up article posted!
Tell your Mom happy birthday from me, Ryan. Sorry you didn't get her present on time, hate when that happens! :( Nice shout out on the Daily Fix today! :)

Hey everyone, I have a great idea for getting conversation going in this thread!

It's a "Get to know you" game!

I'll ask a question for EVERYONE to answer, and then tomorrow I'll ask a different question for everyone to answer.

TODAY'S QUESTION: What is your Social Security number?

If you're shy and don't feel like putting yours on a message board, just send it to me in a private message.

Can't wait to get to know everyone better!

Back from vacation and back at work. I just want to go back heat and all. So much less stress being in Orlando then being in NYC right now.
Welcome back, hope you had a magical time. Yes, I'm sure it's very "on edge" right now. :(

Welcome back, hope you had a magical time. Yes, I'm sure it's very "on edge" right now. :(

One of my dogs spends Mondays at a dogie day care on the same street the 2nd device was found. I was a little unnerved by how "back to normal" it all was on that block. Just felt weird knowing that had it not been found before it went off thing could have been much much different. It is our neighborhood and such a random set of locations that my anxiety is not doing so well.

Vacation was amazing. We got to do two days at Universal and were in and out of each Disney park through out the week. We spent a lot of time at Epcot (I wanted that cup haha) and did the Halloween party. The party was so fun and I was shocked at how relaxed they treated the costume party. I was 100% sure my friend would be told to take his costume off as soon as he zipped it up but the CMs LOVED it. They eventually told him not to take photos but said he could keep it on. It made his trip as all he wanted was to be Baymax haha.

Last edited:
11 days until we get to WDW and I have this annoying cold / allergies. I feel ok except for the sneezing. I'm constantly sneezing. I did get my Halloween decorations out on Saturday and that stirred up some dust so I think it's allergies at this point. But it's annoying!

Good morning everyone...last night I helped my parents clean out their camper as on Saturday we are all going to trade it in for a new one that they bought last week. I never knew how much CRAP was in there until you try to clean it out...URGH!!! Also in the process of cleaning I picked up a slicer and sliced the top of my middle finger. So I am a little banged up this morning. (Trying to type is kind of a challenge)

guys, Disney needs to do son thing life elf yourself but with our friends from the 100 acre woods and call it "pooh yourself "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter