Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

:Pinkbounc We saw 2 ostriches on the way to the store today. I thought of Superme80's namesake goat. One of our neighbors had a big goat. The day of FIL's death, the goat crossed the road and blocked our car and we were in a time crunch to get to the kennel and to the airport in time. I had words with the goat and he went home after some pleases and hand motions. His owner was surprised that the goat did try to charge or even came to our place. We were finally on the way and at an intersection...there were peacocks. It was like FIL had some jokes for us.

Celebrated some birthdays with my in laws today. Found out I was correct. My sister in law named a goat after me. I feel so special!!!!!!:lmao:
Don't feel bad,. @superme80 - you don't know how many times over the years, people have actually been very EXCITED and PROUD to inform me they know an animal named Heidi - and it's always been a freaking German Shepherd!!! o_O

Don't feel bad,. @superme80 - you don't know how many times over the years, people have actually been very EXCITED and PROUD to inform me they know an animal named Heidi - and it's always been a freaking German Shepherd!!! o_O
So cute and cuddly with some bite to it! I see it! :lmao: I am so excited. The boys are doing Alice in Wonderland for their theater camp. my middle son is the Mad Hatter! My oldest is the March Hare and my youngest is the Door Mouse. They will be doing a dance. I am so excited!:hyper:

So cute and cuddly with some bite to it! I see it! :lmao: I am so excited. The boys are doing Alice in Wonderland for their theater camp. my middle son is the Mad Hatter! My oldest is the March Hare and my youngest is the Door Mouse. They will be doing a dance. I am so excited!:hyper:

ROTFL at your comment!
OH my gosh - sure wish I could be there to see this!! :)

Been absolutely loving the FreeForm Channel lately! Besides the Johnny Depp versions of Willy Wonka and Alice I recently mentioned, watched, and loved, I'm currently watching yet another episode of Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings. Also have watched, and loved, or have on DVR to enjoy Lion King, Pocohontas, Toy Story (think it was 2?), Finding Nemo, and Beauty & The Beast.

And even though maybe not Disney, FINALLY watched The Notebook for the first time - cried my eyeballs out, but loved it! :)

The show was so cute! Here are some post show pics.
T1ay-9lvsUK5jDVp7wlTXlOn9ZP6zJA2HQZd4uy_3FfcSl0vabcAK86MmWk=w530-h278-p-rw

pISnFpX_gO3PTVLT6X57vmbClbwMqVIcrztoijD1Z0YEEUr_Ct_EoVliKIg=w530-h278-p-rw

DzDkJ8m1ck-t9Zom89vM1jIGxjsUxTRoklvJqHQGRoD0Uj5meV14iGC4B-c=w530-h278-p-rw

The show was so cute! Here are some post show pics.
The kids are cute. It is sure easier to have them all in the same activity. It was hard for some activity planning between my sis and me...hers took a higher ranking t times...but, some of her activities allow me to see some behind the scenes/performances.

The kids are cute. It is sure easier to have them all in the same activity. It was hard for some activity planning between my sis and me...hers took a higher ranking t times...but, some of her activities allow me to see some behind the scenes/performances.
At times I feel like I am raising triplets. They all want the SAME thing and want to do the SAME activity. They all enjoy dressing alike. It is so weird for me. My sister and I could not be more different and we rarely spent time together by choice.

Been absolutely loving the FreeForm Channel lately! Besides the Johnny Depp versions of Willy Wonka and Alice I recently mentioned, watched, and loved, I'm currently watching yet another episode of Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings. Also have watched, and loved, or have on DVR to enjoy Lion King, Pocohontas, Toy Story (think it was 2?), Finding Nemo, and Beauty & The Beast.

And even though maybe not Disney, FINALLY watched The Notebook for the first time - cried my eyeballs out, but loved it! :)

The Notebook can be HUGELY emotional. It was one of the first romantic movies I've purchased (back when DVD was the pinnacle). Sadly, I lived part of the life of Noah, but the similarities of circumstances made me holistically stronger and more confident as a man.

Bragging time! My older 2 kids got the Golden Ticket for the reading program at the library!!!!!! They earned 1000 pts for reading this summer. The library is having a special Harry Potter Party next month. I am so proud of them! My oldest has started reading the Harry Potter books. :lovestruc
That's awesome, @superme80 ! Hugs all around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter