*Unofficial* 2022 DIScon Fan Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too like the Yehaa Bob idea. I that officially "un-officially" planned? I'm staying offsite this time around. Just went this past weekend and splurged on the Dolphin so I need to save some $$$$$$$$$

GKYTW has updated their website with a map for DisCon and updated the schedule. There is a Dis Unplugged show being Live Streamed on Sat at 3 pm.

GKYTW has updated their website with a map for DisCon and updated the schedule. There is a Dis Unplugged show being Live Streamed on Sat at 3 pm.
Based on the map it looks like there are about half the seats in the world of dvc stage versus the lost bros stage. Having not been to one these events in the past I assume people move back and forth between the stage areas for the presentations. Will there be enough room for people in the world of dvc stage seating area?

Based on the map it looks like there are about half the seats in the world of dvc stage versus the lost bros stage. Having not been to one these events in the past I assume people move back and forth between the stage areas for the presentations. Will there be enough room for people in the world of dvc stage seating area?

From what I recall about the Convention Center it's not a scale map. It just gives you an idea of where everything is laid out. And yes, people do move between spaces.

I'm getting excited ya'll - two weeks from tomorrow I'll be in Orlando!!! Staying offsite this trip - Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista. I will be going to the Epcot party and would be happy to take folks to their Disney resort after the event. I have a small car - VW EOS. I've already promised a ride to my friend Kay back to the Coronado. I can take two more folks. First come first served.... now go..... Oh, and my car is a convertible so two things. Kay gets the front seat. The back seats are small so just want to be transparent. And, if it's warm enough, we can travel with the top down if everyone is game. :-)

I had a grandmother who would drive my mother crazy whenever they went on a trip because she would start to pack about 6 weeks before the trip. I pack um, the morning I'm leaving. Has anyone else started packing?

I'm getting excited ya'll - two weeks from tomorrow I'll be in Orlando!!! Staying offsite this trip - Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lake Buena Vista. I will be going to the Epcot party and would be happy to take folks to their Disney resort after the event. I have a small car - VW EOS. I've already promised a ride to my friend Kay back to the Coronado. I can take two more folks. First come first served.... now go..... Oh, and my car is a convertible so two things. Kay gets the front seat. The back seats are small so just want to be transparent. And, if it's warm enough, we can travel with the top down if everyone is game. :-)

Got a rope? You could tie my ECV to the back of your car and pull me along??? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I had a grandmother who would drive my mother crazy whenever they went on a trip because she would start to pack about 6 weeks before the trip. I pack um, the morning I'm leaving. Has anyone else started packing?
I’m a pre-packer. I already have outfits on a rack ready to be packed. I’m also a list maker.

LOL - no - I pack the night before. but, I'll admit a loooong time ago when I was married my husband and I would pack about 2 weeks prior. I've kinda' gotten out of that.

I totally stress out about packing, but it's gotten better. I think I'm not going to be doing costumes for this con, so it makes it a little easier. Picking out my outfits is my stress points, but it really does help when there's a theme to play along with. I do try to pack ahead of time, and I am definitely a list maker.
I already know my Saturday day outfit is going to be my Shag Cantina tiki dress. I was playing with the idea of doing a Phineas/Ferb Star Wars outfit, but I would have to whip it up AND change into it same day as the Shag cantina dress. Too bad their panel isn't on Friday.

I will be going to the LiveStream and dash over to the 4pm Phineas/Ferb panel. I'll bring my laptop to live chat with the chatterati during the event. (If the stream has a chat feature going.)

Oh, I do a list too. It has one thing, "Pack..."

It used to be VERY detailed. For those of you who saw me last year Wed night when I came up for the night then went home and came back on Thursday, you could see why I needed to bring EVERYTHING I needed to go on a trip.

Hi everyone. I just made a last-minute decision to attend DIScon. I'll be staying at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek, right across from Caribbean Beach. Anyone who's met me knows that I'm up for any gatherings that are being planned, so just let me know when and where! :)

Hi everyone. I just made a last-minute decision to attend DIScon. I'll be staying at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek, right across from Caribbean Beach. Anyone who's met me knows that I'm up for any gatherings that are being planned, so just let me know when and where! :)
Check out group on Facebook. Unofficial DIS CON. Thursday night monorail crawl or Disney springs crawl, Fridayy MNSSHP, Saturday eat and drink around the world showcase Epcot.

Hey Pam. A ride to Wilderness Lodge would be great! I’d contribute to the gas tank.

I’m arriving Wednesday the 28th and am doing Universal HHN if anyone wants to join. I do have express pass, so ideally you should too. I’ll have a rental car for transportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter