Universal's Holiday Tour

Hi ! It’s 9 am I just called
No dates for me on Thursday Dec 2 because no tours on that date at all
weird
And I had to be placed on waitlist for Sunday Dec 5
Tours start at 5 :00 pm
Annual Passholder discounts too!
She said Dec 12 was available…

I was just able to book the 5th for 4 people. You should try to call back:-)

Just got the tour booked for Thanksgiving! Excited to be able to do all these things on a very busy day without having to wait a long time for a good spot to watch. Was able to get the passholder discount by reading them the barcode on back of a pass. My only hesitation is its from 5 pm to 10 pm and cookies for dinner will probably be good for the kids but I will probably need something a little more substantial.
I assume that you can also get some actual food (burgers and pizza) at "Circus McGurkus" in addition to the cookies and hot cocoa.

This looks like a lovely tour! Was hoping those of you who get to go, could post a review of your experience when you have time. We are booked for the end of December, but would love to read other's experiences. Thank-you!! :love:

This looks like a lovely tour! Was hoping those of you who get to go, could post a review of your experience when you have time. We are booked for the end of December, but would love to read other's experiences. Thank-you!! :love:
It's amazing how much more value you get from Universal than Disney. I cannot imagine how much a similar tour from Disney would cost!

We will be staying at the Royal Pacific from the 21 to the 27. Would you recommend Christmas Eve or Christmas day for this tour?

It looks pretty awesome.

$69 per person for a 5 hour tour of the holiday things at both Universal parks, including getting to stay in the parks after close 5-10pm:

• Grinch meet-and-greet
  • Cookie and hot cocoa bar in Circus McGurkus
  • Reserved viewing for Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s
  • Reserved seating for Grinchmas show
  • Onstage Q&A with the Whos after Grinchmas
  • Santa Claus meet-and-greet including digital photo download
  • After hours viewing of The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle
Additionally I’m seeing “holiday tree hunt”. :confused3 Perhaps, scavenger hunt sort of thing?

C3029845-A551-4989-86D1-72F6E4F5CF64.png

Additionally I’m seeing “holiday tree hunt”. :confused3 Perhaps, scavenger hunt sort of thing?

View attachment 621032
They’ve had the tree hunt before - different shops have different themed Christmas trees. You get a card stamped at each tree and if you get a stamp for all of them you get a free ornament. We did it 2019.

I’m sad we’re not arriving until 1/3 - just missing the holidays.

Booked :). Agent wasn’t exactly familiar with the itinerary or components. was told it meets in the courtyard area in front of the main stage at Studios & there would be multiple tours each event

Big confused as to their posted After hours showing at Hogwarts…tour is supposed to be 5 hours, starts at 5 pm & general park hours for IoA end at 10 pm :confused3

FYI, with the AP discount was Approx $10 pp

Booked :). Agent wasn’t exactly familiar with the itinerary or components. was told it meets in the courtyard area in front of the main stage at Studios & there would be multiple tours each event

Big confused as to their posted After hours showing at Hogwarts…tour is supposed to be 5 hours, starts at 5 pm & general park hours for IoA end at 10 pm :confused3

FYI, with the AP discount was Approx $10 pp
I booked mine and received an email saying it was 6 hours long. We are going Thanksgiving week.

I booked mine and received an email saying it was 6 hours long. We are going Thanksgiving week.

Interesting, my confirmation email says 5 hour experience (Jan 2). I wonder if it is longer certain days if the park is open longer, so you still get the after hours experience. Granted park hours aren't posted for my date yet, but I doubt it would be open past 10pm (5 hrs after the start of the tour). But I do see some tour dates, the park IS open until 10.

Also, do we really think Santa will be there on the days after Christmas? Most parks have Santa leave after Christmas (even though holiday events go until the new year).

Curious if anyone has seen Santa at Universal after Christmas Eve other years?

We are going the first night. The email I got looks like a ticket email but no barcode. Since it's technically a VIP tour, I am hoping they send out another email right before with specifics.

I assume that you can also get some actual food (burgers and pizza) at "Circus McGurkus" in addition to the cookies and hot cocoa.

Can anyone confirm if this is the case? The tour starts at 5pm so it's not likely we'll have had dinner before then, can we pay for pizza/burgers at Circus McGurkus in addition to the included cookies and cocoa? If not, maybe we'll grab an early bite at the hotel before heading over.

It looks pretty awesome.

$69 per person for a 5 hour tour of the holiday things at both Universal parks, including getting to stay in the parks after close 5-10pm:

• Grinch meet-and-greet
  • Cookie and hot cocoa bar in Circus McGurkus
  • Reserved viewing for Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s
  • Reserved seating for Grinchmas show
  • Onstage Q&A with the Whos after Grinchmas
  • Santa Claus meet-and-greet including digital photo download
  • After hours viewing of The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle
Looks pretty cool. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter