• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal to Disney with ECV

Mrspeaks

DIS Veteran
We are planning 3 days at universal before transferring to WDW. We do not plan to rent a car. If we booked an ECV to be delivered to a Universal hotel, could we have it pickup up from our WDW hotel? Do certain companies do this? How could we transfer from Universal to WDW? Thank you

Options :
Rent an evc for each resort stay
Rent one ecv for whole trip. Will need to use handicap taxi/cab to get to Disney.

We are planning 3 days at universal before transferring to WDW. We do not plan to rent a car. If we booked an ECV to be delivered to a Universal hotel, could we have it pickup up from our WDW hotel? Do certain companies do this? How could we transfer from Universal to WDW? Thank you

Reach out to your preferred vendor, and discuss your options with them. They may be able to help you with the transfer.

I advise checking with the rental agency to be certain beforehand you can do this. Your contract with them may need to state that delivery is to the Universal hotel but pickup will be at your Disney resort.

Disney only allows leaving the ECV at bell services for specific rental agencies. That's something else to be certain of, because you'll need to meet the agent to hand over the ECV if your agency is not on the Disney-approved list.

Gold, and I assume other vendors, have no problem dropping off at one resort and picking up at another.

Easiest option is to use a Mears accessible taxi van. ECV drives up a ramp.

What are you using for airport transfers. Book the transfer with whatever car service you're using for airport transfer. Scooter will have to be dissasembled. Works better with the more portable go go scooter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter