Universal Tickets - Expire?

ebkrist

Earning My Ears
Any help on this would be much appreciated - I've googled this question and gotten opposite answers.

I bought a park-to-park one day ticket in 2014 from Undercover Tourist. I meant to use it in January of 2015, but it just never happened. Would I still be able to use it this upcoming January, or has it expired?

Thanks in advance!

Does it have an expiration date on it? If not, it is probably still usable.

If it doesn't work at the gate, you will need to stop by guest services and they will explain your options.

Does it have an expiration date on it? If not, it is probably still usable.

If it doesn't work at the gate, you will need to stop by guest services and they will explain your options.

I'll double check the ticket when I get home. I didn't think it had an expiration date on it, but I can't remember for sure. Thanks for the info!

If there is no expiration date on the back of the ticket, it is good forever

Some of my tickets state 2030 while others are listed as never

I exchanged the 5 and 7 day ptp tickets some years ago
Just looked at them to give an answer here

Believe I read some last threads where peeps stated nothing was listed on the ticket
Therefore those tickets are NE

If there is no expiration date on the back of the ticket, it is good forever

Some of my tickets state 2030 while others are listed as never

I exchanged the 5 and 7 day ptp tickets some years ago
Just looked at them to give an answer here

Believe I read some last threads where peeps stated nothing was listed on the ticket
Therefore those tickets are NE

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter