Universal Studios

RanStak65

Earning My Ears
Where is the best place or the best way to get discount coupons or passes for Universal Studios? We are going on the 30th of March and wanted to save a little $$ if possible. Thanks in advance!

Thanks! Unfortunately, my kids are all 48" and taller, so I no longer have any that qualify for the "kids" rate! My nine year old comes close, but is just above the 48" mark.

If you buy the tickets thru UniversalStudios.com they have a special right now for $85 per person for an whole WEEK. I had to email my TA to be sure I was reading it correctly, and she confirmed that is correct! Must be booked online though. Not sure of the dates or specifics.

If you buy the tickets thru UniversalStudios.com they have a special right now for $85 per person for an whole WEEK. I had to email my TA to be sure I was reading it correctly, and she confirmed that is correct! Must be booked online though. Not sure of the dates or specifics.

No disrespect intended, but there is no way on earth anyone would need a week at Universal Studios.

Maybe it's just me but I could easily spend a week there - well, a GOOD few days anyhow... Maybe because I don't get to experience that often (every 2 years of so) makes it more appealing to me? When you mix it with a browse (or major shopping spree :confused3 :rotfl:) at CityWalk and whatever else you can do within the USH 'Resort', I think it's well worthy of a few days - if you can stretch your schedule to that or indeed want to with the drive up from Anaheim.

So, the online deal they're offering sounds pretty good to me.

You are right though. You don't NEED it but if you're as crazy on the place as me and like to enjoy what few attractions they do have, more than one day is preferable. Not in low season though.

Whatever you do, have a fantastic time!!! I LOVE USH!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

No disrespect intended, but there is no way on earth anyone would need a week at Universal Studios.
Ouch!

We have annual passes, go early when there are no lines, then leave before lunch. Never waited more than 10 minutes in line.

Woody

Thanks! Unfortunately, my kids are all 48" and taller, so I no longer have any that qualify for the "kids" rate! My nine year old comes close, but is just above the 48" mark.

Getawaytoday's website dosn't say anything about 48" it is by age 3-9 is free with a paying adult so you could check this option out with them.

Thanks to everyone for the helpful replies. I just found out this morning that our employee association (I am a state employee) offers discount tickets to Universal for $41.00, which seems pretty fair to me!
Thanks again.:thumbsup2

Ouch!

We have annual passes, go early when there are no lines, then leave before lunch. Never waited more than 10 minutes in line.

Woody

:rolleyes1 Sorry.

DD and I spent a day last December, there were absolutely no lines and we enjoyed both the rides and several shows. But because it was so empty we had time to kill at the end of the day and roamed around fruitlessly, so the thought of doing that for a week made me giggle.
I'm glad you enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter