Universal Studios Harry Potter London Diagon Alley Expansion Pictures

I wonder if they will open area before ride and train or if will all open at once. Like the new fantasyland did not wait to open for its signature ride to open

I wonder if they will open area before ride and train or if will all open at once. Like the new fantasyland did not wait to open for its signature ride to open

I think the plan is to open it all at once.

Thanks for the advice.....assuming that the new HP section will be open by the end of June, would you go to the parks on a Sunday? We usually go Mon-Wed.

So here is something to ponder. . .
I think the HWE engine will not move. There will be a stationary engine in each station and only the cars will move.
I have looked at aerial photos and talked to a friend who works there and there is no portion of track fro the train to back up. . . .or I could be completely wrong!

From yesterday...full post here with many more pics: http://www.allaroundorlando.net/2014/05/diagon-alley-construction-update-from.html

DSC_1343.JPG

DSC_1344.JPG

DSC_1334.JPG

DSC_1353.JPG

Thanks for posting.......looks amazing!!!

I keep saying I`m not going to look at pictures so it will be a surprise come September.........but I can`t help myself!!

Wow the attention to detail is amazing. I've found out recently that WWOHP is opening in Osaka in July and I'm tempted to check it out in August despite the fact I know it will be crazy busy. It would be nice to compare though

This short tv spot begins and ends with clips of Al Roker walking through the lobby of Gringott's Bank with the animatronic Goblin bankers in the background. I think this is the first public glimpse at them. Too bad it's a bit too quick to really see how they operate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0ecJOT3pc

There's at least 5 animatronics in that room alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter