• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Studios Crowds For August 17-25

diacconi

Earning My Ears
I'm heading to Florida this weekend, August 17th.

What kind of crowds would I be looking at this weekend? I have a 5-day Disney Hopper Plus pass, and 2 days at Universal. Should I wait and go during a weekday? If so, which day has the least volume of people at Islands Of Adventure?

Your help will be a blessing. Thank you in advance.

First Welcome to The Dis, Diacconi,

Now to answer your Questions. I just got back from 5 Days at the Hard Rock Hotel. Before I can really Answer your Question I need to ask you one question. Will you be Staying at the Hard Rock Hotel or The Portifino Bay Hotel?

I'm leaving this Friday, August 17th. I will be staying off-site at a Quality Inn. I have the 5-day Hopper Plus Pass, and 2 Universal Studios tickets. I will be at the parks from Saturday to Saturday. Is there a good day of the week that is best to visit any of the parks? Such as, is the Magic Kingdom more crowded on Monday rather than Wednesday? I'm really looking forward to Islands of Adventure. This is the park I'm really concerned about. I hope to visit it when it's less crowded.

Thanks again. Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Islands of Adventure has it's highest attendance on Saturdays. Typically due to special events at the parks in conjunction with lots of local traffic and the vacationing folks. Also, check the USF operating calendar, it sounds like your vacation may coincide with Fiesta Calienta at USF.

With Orlando theme parks, the two parks to stay away from on Saturdays is the Magic Kingdom and Islands of Adventure. Best to try IOA on a Monday through Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter