• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Resorts

leopardspot

Mouseketeer
How are the 3 on-site resorts? How big are the rooms? What kind of prices? Do they have club level or suites? Did you like the resort?

All 3 on-sites are amazing! Excellent service, wonderful theming and deluxe ammenities and accomodations! Have a look around over here for many posts on the subject!

Look here for a comparison chart.

Depending on your dates there are discounts to had with different options. They do have suites and club levels. For some posted rates using various discounts look here

For some terrific pictures and info go here

Awesome info, JR, as usual. :teeth:

Leopardspot, the resorts are themed and beautiful I've stayed at all three and love them ALL. Royal Pacific is my personal fave, with the Portofino a close second and the Hard Rock next. You will find countless info on the Universal Resort board, where I'm moving this post to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter