Universal PhotoPass - Handy Tip - $149 for 30 day digital photopass

generalbeave

Earning My Ears
Hi All. Just wanted to post this very important information that I wish I had known. The universal digital photopasses are expensive right? I was advised $99 for 1 day or $129 for 3 consecutive days, so I chose to lose my photos from around 5 days worth of visits as I decided to buy a 3 day pass when I knew I would be visiting all the parks 3 days in a row. So after a bit of a kerfuffle trying to find an open photoplace on the halloween night at universal studios (we didn't have the evening halloween tickets), we went to the photo shop near the entrance of islands of adventure to get our 3 day pass, and saw that there was a 30 day pass available for $149!! So we bought that instead as we would be visiting at least 5 more days. But it was too late for all of the previous days photos, I had already thrown out the barcodes as was told they cannot be located if not linked to an account on the day. So do yourself a favour, buy the 30 day photopass on your first universal day. I do not know if this can actually be bought at volcano bay (where I was advised of the 1 day or 3 day options) but it was certainly available in the main photo store near the islands of adventure entrance.

Even better! Those prices are lower than what is charged within the parks and don't have to waste park time buying it!

This has been the case for sometime, we went in 2019 and bought the 30 day pass. Here is the link for all the packages available right now.
I just tried to use that link about a week ago. I've used it in the past to get the best price. Anyway...I got an error and it wouldn't complete my purchase...yet charged me...lol. Have you happened to purchase using that link recently or know someone who has. I'm a little afraid to try again. Their customer service is virtually impossible to get in touch with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter