Universal Parks Quick Breakfast Options During Early Entry

DisneyMom93

DisneyMom
Hi,
I don’t want to waste precious Early Entry time sitting down to eat breakfast, even if it’s a Quick Meal.

What are the breakfast options available in the two parks during Early Entry? Are there any close to, or in HP lands? Or close to where you enter the park? We don’t want to waste time getting breakfast in CitiWalk either.

Do most people do the rides and then get breakfast? Just not sure we’d want to do the Early Mornings on an empty stomach.

Bring a Breakfast bar or grab a donut at Voodoo donut to keep you going. Also a cinnibon in city walk and IOA is quick

There is a Starbucks in each park - but its not all that quick IMO - the one in Studios is especially slow as all the entertainers and management seem to be there getting their coffee in the AM

They have HP themed breakfast in the HP area in Universal Studios (Not sure about IOA - but I think that has it as well) which you could always go to after the early hours - its quick service

There's a Starbucks inside city-walk that has breakfast sandwiches that is pretty quick.

Are you staying onsite in one of the UO resorts? Or Off-site somewhere?

There's a Starbucks inside city-walk that has breakfast sandwiches that is pretty quick.

Are you staying onsite in one of the UO resorts? Or Off-site somewhere?
On-site at HRH. I’ve stayed once before a few years ago and I honestly can’t remember what we did for breakfast! I don’t know if we had Early Entry at the time.

If you are staying at HRH I would not worry too much about early entry since you have express pass - most of the HP rides use express pass now as well

We found that most of the options inside the parks opened at 9 so if you're on your way into the park definitely stop in CityWalk.

We had early park for IoA, just as reference. Starbucks, croissant moon were unfortunately closed .

We found that most of the options inside the parks opened at 9 so if you're on your way into the park definitely stop in CityWalk.

We had early park for IoA, just as reference. Starbucks, croissant moon were unfortunately closed .
Good to know! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter