• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Orlando and Disney Trip

devin14

Earning My Ears
Hello,this is a cool site which I happen to find in a Universal book. Anyway My father and I are leaving for Florida by car this Saturday morning and I can't wait! Were visiting Universal Orlando in our first week and staying at the Clarion. In the second week were going to disney and staying at the All Star Music resort. So if anybody has any tips or advice for me let me know. I have never been to Universal,but I was at Disney 3 years ago. Peace.

I would suggest you just click around the discussion boards a bit. When you see a topic that interests you, follow the thread. Then, depending on how thorough you want to be, you can select the option to view a printable version. You can copy the printable version into a Word file for later reviewing, paring down, and editing. Using this method I have developed a "personalized" trip plan with only information interesting or relevant to my family. Wouldn't your Dad be impressed?

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter