• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Newbie

luvthemouse71

Former Ride Chicken...
Hi, I’ve always been a WDW girl but my niece and I would like to try Universal. She’s 12. My best friend will also be coming. What resort would be enjoyable for a 12 year old yet be comfortable and relaxing for two adults that work stressful jobs ( I’m a nurse, she’s a teacher)? 🤣

I was looking at Cabana Bay..Hard Rock interested me too but I’m not sure my niece would enjoy it.

I love both . BUT when I stay at Cabana Bay I will only book a Interior view poolside family suite.
Otherwise my choice is Sapphire Falls or Hard Rock Whatever I can afford deal ! Haha

I have stayed at Hard Rock and Portofino Bay. PFB has a very relaxing resort atmosphere. I think your niece would like it too. My nephews (13/15) prefer PFB over HRH because they like the pool at PFB better. The older nephew is in a rock band, and he still said he liked PFB better. The HRH pool area is not relaxing at all to me because play loud music at all times. I did love the close proximity to the parks at HRH though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter