• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal meets, 12/30!

If I go in on Tuesday I will be leaving by 3pm to get back to South Florida.

Originally posted by Robert Walker
If I go in on Tuesday I will be leaving by 3pm to get back to South Florida.

Oh well, I will be coming up from south Florida Tuesday, might get there by 1 or 2.

Originally posted by Robert Walker
MsDisney & Barry

I will be at the park on Monday also and planning on being there throughout the entire day. Barry are you going to be here also on Monday, if so we are we all going to meet up. I will be at the park at 8:30.

Hey, Robert...which park? Will you be hopping? We're not sure when we're arriving but my plan is to spend most of the day and see in the NY at IOA - we may slip out to CityWalk to NBA or something for dinner, if we'll be allowed back in. I don't have much (read: any) experience with Universal for NYE...I don't know if they reach capacity or not - I figure we'll arrive by around noon? I'm hoping too, to leave and hit the NASCAR patio during happy hour! :rolleyes: I'm easily amused, but I do have these two appendages to keep happy too!;)
I was at IOA yesterday and they have a stage set up in the lost continent for NYE..don't know where else they might have stuff going on...we didn't go all the way around the park.

Should be....festive!

Karen

I might do some hoping, but I really don't know. I've never been there for NY either. I am going to play it by ear. I was hoping to meet up with some other people to spend the day with. I know that I meet one of your sons at one of the other meets.

I know that I meet one of your sons at one of the other meets.

Yea, you met Ryan, my 9 year old...I'm sure he'd be happy to go on Hulk and/or Dragons with you...my younger one can't ride them...are you staying onsite? The way I figure it, they're going to run out of Express passes early...I know they were out of Hulk passes by about 2PM yesterday! :mad: But if we needed to get express passes for the coasters, we could get 4 and you two could ride twice...

Karen

Yes I am onsite so it will be alot easier to get onto the rides alot easier.

If the gates open at 8 AM , like the website has listed, then there's plenty of time to MIB "train" for awhile and then meet ya'll at Dragons at 9:30 (on the 30th, eh?).
And will there be a 3 PM Alchemy Meet also?
Jim

And will there be a 3 PM Alchemy Meet also?

Sounds like a plan to me! :D We're talkin' the 31st for that tho...right?

I like to pop in there and send my kids up the the Flying Unicorn, but I suspect the line for that will be too long for me to get away with that! :mad: (I have spoiled children as far as lines go!)

Karen

Well, it's a high probability of the 30th & 31st (Alchemy's that is, gotta check the bowl game updates).
Definitely wanna do some nite rides on Hulk and Dragons too. Haven't decided on Mythos on NYE yet, might have missed that boat already. Check into that tomorrow.
Jim

Originally posted by Barry Hom
I will have to leave around 3 pm on 12/30. :(

Awww Barry...you're going to miss the big NYE fun?!?!

Well...you'll need to rest up for Molokai-Con 2002!!!

Karen

MsDisney

If you are coming in at around 12pm I will meet you at the front gate, inside the park. I now that there was a call for a 3 pm meet also, why don't we say in front of Dr. Doom by Spidey. Well I am off and will see each of you at the park.

MIB...you must have gotten dizzy too...RobertW, h2OJag and I (also known by you as the "lush club" I believe) are plannin' to meet at the Alchemy at 3pm on the 31st...We've gone off on another day here :rolleyes:

Karen

That was 12:00 noon in front of MYTHOS on 12/30 MsDiz.

I will be at MIB on 12/31 at about 8:30 till 9:30 with wife and her friend, then over to MYTHOS by 10:00pm.

I might even wear my KILT for New Years. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter