• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal meets, 12/30!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
For those who will be in town then, let's all meet at Universal on 12/30.

For the early risers, meet at around 8:30 am in front of the IOA gates. For the late risers, meet in front of Mythos at IOA at noon.

See you there!

alright i smell a CMB cinnimon for first thing 12/30. Opps, i forgot barry i have to be at MIB at 9:00 on 12/30. ;)

Barry!

I'll still be in transit during those times!

I'm due to hit Orlando at about 3pm, any chance that anyone will be around then???

Blast, you guys will meet sometime in January right? It seems I can never make it when you meet!

We'll be back late PM on 30th. Don't know if we'll make the Parks or just lounge out.
Will definitely be hitting Parks early on31st!

Robin, you're staying at Radisson aren't you? Save ya a seat in the hottub the 30th!

Hope everyone has a safe journey to their Holiday destinations.
Jim

I don't think I'll make MYTHOS on the 31st, MIB. I'd have to take my son and he can't stay awake past 8pm! Besides I cannot justify $80 for dinner for me and him! :earseek:

Jim, I had a change in plans. I'll be staying at the Westgate resort in a timeshare instead of the Radisson. Couldn't pass up the hot tub that IN the bedroom! I may NEVER make it to the parks!

Barry, let me know if you guys have any meets set up for January. I plan on getting the pass for the 2 parks for Chrissi and myself and we may be over mid January on the weekend. :)

So what's on tap NYE?
Homey's not payin' $99 for the CityWalk party. How late is the Mythos dinner? And, is UO even doing fireworks?

Of course, a lot depends on how late DD can handle!
Jim

NEW YEARS fireworks at 12:00 midnight. MIB999999 and his wife will be at Mythos at 10:00pm to eat and finish just in time for the fireworks. I do not know what citywalk will have for fireworks. :smooth:

I have that standing football thing on the 30th...it didn't occur to me until now that that's a Sunday! :eek: What about on the 31st...will we be getting together at some point THAT day to who-bilate or whatever...it seems like we're all planning on being at the parks that day....I'm doing NYE at IOA...anybody else? I figure we'll be in the park for an extended period of time that day, so it would be nice to meet up!

Robin...perhaps Michael and my boys might enjoy romping around in Camp Jurassic for a while...?

Karen

MIB999999 will be working on 12/31 till 5:00pm so i will not make IOA until 8:00 or 8:30 pm. :smooth:

I just did a change to my plans. I will be at UO from the 29th through the 1st. I will meet up with you any of the dates. I would like to see how I am doing with the MIB.

Let's go with the original plans...meet at 8:30 in front of the IOA front gates. If you are going to be somewhere else (like MIB9etc.), meet at 9:30 in front of Dragons.

How does that sound?

If i get caught-up at MIB i will meet you either at dragons or at 12:00 at MYTHOS. :smooth:

MsDisney & Barry

I will be at the park on Monday also and planning on being there throughout the entire day. Barry are you going to be here also on Monday, if so we are we all going to meet up. I will be at the park at 8:30.

Originally posted by Robert Walker
MsDisney & Barry
I will be at the park on Monday also and planning on being there throughout the entire day.

Okay do I hear Tuesday afternoon or evening?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter