Universal Hotel

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
Will Universal ever build on site hotels like in Orlando? If they did I would be more likely to go. What about another theme park? Or is there no room or just no interest?

There is already an on-site Sheraton at Universal Citywalk Hollywood. It is not Universal owned, but they get a nice rent check.

The hotel is pretty large, and within the main "complex" (across from the jurassic parking garage). I don't see a need to open another on-site hotel when this one is huge...

LOLA2 said:
Will Universal ever build on site hotels like in Orlando? If they did I would be more likely to go. What about another theme park? Or is there no room or just no interest?

It's a working studio, so the amusement park is secondary.

Woody

I think the big reason is that at the moment, you can do just about everything in Universal Studios with ease in one day, unless you are a big group, or just stuck in a bad time rutt where you are behind every show time by 5 minutes. Also, the topgraphy of the area doesn't really lend itself to large, sprawling resorts in that area :teeth:
There is also a free (with USH day pass) shuttle to the Anaheim area,and all the hoteld you could care to wag a stick at. here is a link to infor on the shuttle service:
Universal Anaheim shuttle

There is also a Hilton on site that I have stayed at several times. I wouldn't mind a more themed hotel, but both the Sheraton and Hilton are nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter