Universal for 1 day

Knriehl85

Earning My Ears
We are planning on heading to Disney World next year Feb/March 2020. I am thinking I want to add a day to go to Universal. I know my oldest would love the Harry Potter rides. I am leaning towards doing the park to park pass. Is it to much to expect to do in one day? It would be my husband, myself, a 9 year old, and a 5 year old. They both did awesome at Disney but we didn't park hop or anything.

It is just pretty pricey for one day tickets. Is it worth the price for just one day?

You can spend a whole day doing the Harry Potter stuff. You will need park to park because it’s in both sections. It’s going be close to $750 without any express passes.

You can spend a whole day doing the Harry Potter stuff. You will need park to park because it’s in both sections. It’s going be close to $750 without any express passes.
This is why we decided not to add on just one day at Universal when we went last summer. I think we will plan a Universal-only trip. However, if I was not going back for awhile, I'd definitely pay for the Express Pass and do one day. We love Harry Potter.

It's a lot of $ for one day. Worth is tough to say.

We like to either take a separate US trip or add a few days at US at the end of our WDW trip.

We like to stay at HRH as it's so close to the parks, 5min walk to US. The Unlimited Express Pass is included with your stay at HRH and it's worth every penny. Espcially if you want to experience all that HP has to offer.

You can do both HP areas with a park-to-park hopper in one day, but if you could spread it out it would be a better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter