Universal Express and Flex Plus?

msukc

Earning My Ears
Father in law nice enough to book a Monday thru Wednesday at Cabana Bay; about 30 people in the family. Very generous guy. We decided to fly in a couple of days early. We need to buy our park tickets and the extra nights.

This will be a second trip for us. We went last year and had a blast staying at PR with express tickets. I really would like to have express tickets again. And the wife has been bugging me to take everyone to Seaworld. So I figured I will try to swing that too.

What I'd like to book is a multi park pass (Universal and Seaworld) with hopper and express. I don't think such a thing actually exists. I was just going to call Universal to see how to do this. But I figured I'd ask here first.

My plan for the five days we will be in Orlando (Friday Night until Thursday Morning)

July 1st (PR, HR, PF)
July 2nd (PR, HR, PF)
July 3rd (PR, HR, PF)
July 4th - Cabana Bay
July 5th - Cabana Bay
July 6th - Cabana Bay

So we have 6 nights and 5 days which is a lot I know. Probably do parks for 4 days and just chill for a day.

Ideally, I want hopper express at Universal. But express for just the days we are at the express hotels is OK too. Because, the other families will arrive on the 4th and likely not have express passes. So we wont likely use express alot and instead wait with everyone else :-(

Any ideas on how best to book this? I am really open to ideas on this.

Thanks in advance. I hope this is clear enough.

There is no combined ticket that would be a better value than just getting Seaworld and Universal tickets individually.

...Unless the Orlando Flex Ticket might be an option? It includes Sea World and is good for 14 consecutive days.

Edit: Here's a link.

...Unless the Orlando Flex Ticket might be an option? It includes Sea World and is good for 14 consecutive days.

Edit: Here's a link.

Are those other days at the Universal deluxe hotels? Sorry, just clued into that...your acronyms confused me. Royal Pacific is RPR, Hard Rock Hotel is HRH and Portofino Bay is PBH.

If that is the case, then the Flex Ticket could be cheaper. If you might stay at CBBR the whole time, I'd do the combo express/ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter